V4 Chapter 1: Healed Wounds

Land of Darkness

Two figures stood staring out of a red tinted window, a man and woman, the woman had a shocked expression drawn on her face, and a hand to her lips.

The man more agitated looking, theres a snap, which makes the two walk over to the  table in he middle of the room, standing next to none other than Cinder Fall, a grotesque scar hidden under her hair, which covered the left side of her face.

"Yes, yes, please keep your... posse in check." A tanned man, with a rather fabulous mustache spoke, setting his scroll down on the table, "You hear that? Silence, I've half he mind to thank the little girl that bested you."

Another man, sat next to Cinder, sitting on his feet in the chair oddly speaks next, "If I were you... I'd hunt her down." He giggles maniacally, "Find her... and well, she took your eye, didn't she?" The man starts to giggle uncontrollably, his state of mind either bordering insanity, or complete loss.

"I-Hh..." Cinder attempts to speak, but sighs, turning slightly to Emerald, who leans down and listens as best she could.

"Pathetic... Why did you even-" The sound of the door being pushed open stops him, everyone soon standing as they watch the doors fling open slowly...

A pale woman enters, most of her being covered by a black dress which touches the floor, she walks past the man with the mustache, and another larger man, who had been slumbering until this point.

He doesn't say a word as she passes the table, finally walking to a candle covered table at the end of the table, "Watts." The man with the mustache freezes a moment, "Do you find such maglinace necessary?"

She lifts her hand, motioning for everyone, minus Mercury and Emerald, to sit.

"I apologize Ma'am, I'm not particularly fond of failure." He sits, his eyes focused on the pale woman who ast furthest away from him.

"Then I see no reason for your cruelty towards young Cinder, she's become our Fall Maiden, destroyed Beacon tower, and most importantly... Killed dear Ozpin." The pale woman had a small smile, which borders a frown, her eyes narrowed towards Cinder.

She then frowns, "So I'm curious, to what failures are you referring?" Glaring at Watts.

Watts lifts a hand, trying to iterate his point, "Well, the girl with the Silver eyes." The larger man then speaks.

"Yes, we've dealt with her kind before... How was it a novice was able to beat one of us?" His voice was deep and gravely, his skin was dark, eyes a hazel colour.

"My thoughts exactly, even without her new power, it should have been effortless." Watts' voice on the other hand, was very posh, nearly Atlesian.

"It is because of the maidens power. Make no mistake Cinder, you hold the key to our victory." She looks over to Cinder, smiling at the new Maiden, "Your new found strength brings with it a crippling weakness, which is why you will remain by my side as we continue your treatment."

Cinder grits her teeth, glaring down at the table, "Doctor Watts, you are to take Cinders place, and meet with our informant in Mistral."

Watts nods, "Very good."

"Tyrian, I want you to continue your hunt for the spring maiden."

The man giggles, rubbing his hands together, "Gladly~"

"And Hazel," The large man looks at her, "I'm sending you to meet the leader of the White Fang, Adam Taurus has already arranged the meeting, the boy continues to prove loyal... Ensure Sienna Kahn feels the same."

Hazel nods quietly, "As you wish..."

Cinder lifts a finger, motiong for Emerald to listen closely again.

"Speak Child."

Emerald hesitates, "She... Wants to know, what about the girl?"

Watts interjects, lifting his arms with a scoff, "What about the girl? Seems like this is Cinders problem, not ours." Cinder slams her fist down on the table.

"That's enough, Tyrian, Spring can wait... Find the girl that did this to Cinder..." Tyrian begins to clap softly, giggling crazily, "And bring her to me." Tyrian then groans softly, before shrugging.

"Because of your efforts, Beacon has fallen, and Haven... Will be next." The pale woman then looks to a new figure, who had entered moments ago.

"And to our new ally... Find the Branwen, he may prove to be a problem in the future." The man lifts his head, lowering the hood that covered his face, green eyes, brown hair, scars run across his face.

"As you wish my lady, Y/n shouldn't be a problem for long."

"Bring him to me, he may be more... Open minded than his mother." The man nods, lifting his hood, everyone stands and slowly begin to exit the room.

...Elsewhere...

A young boy can be seen walking out if a barn, covering his eyes from the sun... He then walks forward, going about his daily chores, after all, he was the farm hand to his aunts home... But how important could he possibly be?

Timeskip
...E-Elsewhere...

"I'm just saying! Theres more members of Juniper in this team than Rwby!" Nora and Ren could be seen walking through the woods, until Nora stops, lifting her arms, big bold white letters appear over her arm spelling out JNRR.

"One, two, three! That's more than one!" Nora glances at Ren, who lifts his arm.

"But we're helping Ruby with her objective." RNJR appears over his arm, "Wouldn't that make her the leader?"

"Guys!" Jaune is seen behind Ren, peeking over a fallen tree, "We need to focus... Also Junior is way cooler."

"Exactly!" Nora leans forward towards Ren, her hands on her hips.

"Do-" Ren tries to come up with a retort, but sighs, the ground then rumbles, causing all of them to freeze a moment.

"It's here." Jaune looks up towards a cliff.

Ruby then shoots from the trees, using Crescent Rose in rifle form to keep her momentum backwards as a Geist, which is possessing a boulder chases her, swinging from the trees, only to fall off the cliff.

Ruby then too falls, hitting branches on the way down, "Bad!" She lands on her chest, still falling, "Landing!" She lands on her back, continuing to fall, "Strategy!" She finally lands on her feet, before jumping out of the tree and towards the Grimm.

"Let's do this!"

(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)

Woohoo, Volume 4 starts now everyone! Let's get to it! What I'm going to try to do is write more, where Y/n is nowhere to be seen, unlike 1-3.

We'll have more scenes of RNJR, Cinder/Salem, Yang and such- Which means chapters may take longer to come out, or be written, but it'll be much more detailed and engaging.

Anywho, have a damn good day everyone!