V2 Chapter 2: Robot City Rampage

City of Vale
Unknown Warehouse

"It was easier to get in than I thought..." Y/n is rested on Blake's shoulder as his raven, his head rapidly moving to observe the slightest bit of movement.

Blake and Sun were whispering to one another, more just pointless bickering about Blake's past, how she was White Fang.

A White Fang Lieutenant takes the stage, his talking being drown out by the Branwen, when suddenly he spots Roman... Walking onto the stage cockily, he waves in a mocking manner to all the jeering from the Faunus in the crowd.

A girl with half brown, and half pink hair following closely behind him...

"Thank you, thank you! Please, hold your applause." A Faunus woman steps forward from the massive crowd, she stands in front of Blake, Sun, and Y/n.

"What's a Human doing here?!" Roman smirks, pointing at her with his cane.

"I'm glad you asked, Deerie! Now, I'll be the first to admit, humans... are the worst." He points to himself, "Case in point. So I understand why you would like to see us all locked away, or, better yet, killed!"

Sun leans over to whisper to Blake, "Sooo, is he going somewhere with this?"

"But, before the claws come out, I'd like to mention the fact that you an I all have a common enemy; the ones in control, the people pulling the strings, the dirty, rotten humans that run our kingdoms!" A number of Faunus' in the crowd start to agree with the man.

"Government, military, hell, even the schools; they're all to blame for your lot in life!" The crowd starts to cheer, really starting to like what the man was saying.

Sun, and Blake look at one another, Y/n who was still on Blake's shoulder makes an odd sound. (Because apparently Ravens can Purr?)

"And they're all pests that need to be dealt with! Fortunately, I'm the best exterminator around... No offense to any rodents in the room." The man snaps, as a few White Fang pull the giant current off os what it was covering, revealing a large Atlesian Paladin-290. The cheering of the crowd gets louder.

"Whooa, that's a big robot."

"H-How did he get that..?" Roman begins to talk again, being ignore by Y/n as he hops off of Blake and begins to fly to a window, landing on its ledge for a better angle.

"Will all new recruits, please come forward!" The crowd of Faunus walk to where the Lieutenant is, pushing Sun and Blake forward.

"Welp, this might get bad." Sun starts to panic, as the crowd keeps pushing Blake and Sun forward.

"Blake, what're we going to do?!"

"I'm thinking..."

Roman squints, taking and holding onto his cigar, "He sees us!" When Blake looks around, she notices a raven, sitting on a junction box, pecking at the latch on it.

"He can't see in the dark!" Saying this, she lifts Gambol Shroud in gun mode, firing at the junction box as the raven flies off to a window.

"Don't let them get away!" Roman shouts, ordering the crowd to apprehend the two.

"Sun! The window!"

"W-What about Y/n?!"

"Stop them!" As the two students jump out the window, Blake watches as the raven with the single white feather flies above them.