V3 Chapter 1-2: Celebration

Beacon Academy
Fairgrounds

The fight between team NDGO and SEVN was quick, Y/n Branwen had successfully taken out Nebula and Dew easily, using their own weakness as his advantage, them calling him weak was their own faults.

And that quickly ended team NDGO's sad attempt at taunting the Branwen into failure.

"That was a really good fight you guys, gave team NDGO a run for their lien!" Yang has an arm around Spruce, another around Everest.

"Oh, it's nothing Yang, team NDGO is just a little too cocky, I mean... You saw what happened when they angered Y/n!" The three teams share a laugh, minus Blake and Y/n who are sitting off away from the group, being the introverts they are.

"That was a good fight, Y/n." Blake sets her utensils to the side, having had finished her fifth bowl of noodles with fish.

"Well, I had motivation, I had to impress you and my mother." He tapped his chopsticks together towards Blake before grabbing a... Chopstick full of noodles, stuffing the highly seasoned noodles into his mouth.

His mouth is still full when someone approaches the two from behind, the person who approached them was Nebula, "Hey there, bird boy, nice fight, certainly showed me." She pats the boys back, leaning against him in a sultry manner.

"Your fighting wasn't very impressive, or hard to understand." The Branwen snarked, eating more of the noodles.

"I know you're good at fighting... But how are you with that other sword?" She gives Y/n a flirty look, causing Blake to glare daggers into the Vacuan student.

"I'd walk away before my girlfriend here does something I cannot stop." Nebula is about retort when she notices Blake's glare, she gets away from Y/n before walking off and joining her team with a scoff.

"I would've enjoyed watching you beat her, but I don't think a cat fight would keep your team qualified for the doubles." Blake, unnaturally so, giggles at Y/n, who kept eating his noodles.

"I could've won too." Y/n then smiles, setting his chopsticks into the empty bowl, and resting his hand on Blake's.

"I know you could've." There's a moment of blissful silence between the two, before he's lightly hit in he back of the head, making him turning quickly, scowling and hand on Truth.

"Hey, Kiddo." Qrow.

"What do you want?" Qrow shrugs, taking a swig of his flask, before looking at Blake studying her.

"Heh, Your mom isn't going to like this." Qrow leans against the stand, his flask in hand.

"How do you know what mother thinks, you've been gone for months. Not even a scroll call either, so I'd assume you care for your nieces much more." Y/n scowls at the man, a hand still resting on Truth, his Uncles face is relaxed.

"Eh, I don't have to worry about you getting hurt, you've been trained by The Raven Branwen. Tai, on the other hand..." Qrow then smirks, "Besides, I thought you didn't care for those two... What? Getting weak?"

That's enough to send Y/n into a rage, the boy pulls Truth from his belt, flipping it open as he swings toward towards Qrow, the elder Branwen dodges moving away as to get Y/n to stand.

"I am NOT getting weak!" Y/n charges, his sword soon blocked by Qrows own sword / scythe hybrid, Harbinger.

Y/n beings his sword back, swinging again, the tip of Truth barely sliding against Qrow's cheek, his aura covered most of the attack, but it was still the thought of the attack that counts.

"Huh, nice one, kiddo, might actually beat me!" Qrow laughs to himself as Y/n doesn't relent, still trying his best to get atleast one good strike against his Uncle.

Both of them dash backwards, before charging at one another, their swords lifted above their head as they grow nearer to one losing Aura.

At least the plan was to continue fighting, until a purple Aura covered the both of them, and lifted the two into the air.

"Enough! Both of you!" Glynda, Ozpin close behind her.

"Qrow, I'm starting to sense a theme of fighting those you are related or have had relations with." Ozpin smiles knowingly, almost as if he knows what Winter and Qrow have done behind closed doors.

It was definitely bundled up aggression and hate.

(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)

Next up! ...Uh... I don't actually have the next chapter yet, but it'll be done soon!
[5 - 20 - 21]

And the Votes are in! Y/n Branwen shall be traveling with Blake to Menagerie.

Be ready for some... Wacky adventures-