V1 Chapter 2: All Things Must Die

Emerald Forest
Initiation

Y/n Branwen, a valiant fighter, and a dreaded foe... Is currently sitting on a branch, swords brought together as a bow, watching his future teammate fighting off two Beowolves, she struggled to keep the two at bay.

"Of course my partner is weak." He thinks to himself, standing, and drawing the string of the bow back aiming at one of the Grimm.

He let's go of the string as the arrow flies through the sky, piercing the skull armour of a Beowolf, the other continuing its assault on the woman with the bow-staff.

The girl had dark green hair, and wore loose clothing, an unbuttoned jacket, which showed a blank red tank top, she wore jeans which had below the knee, been cut off, she also had on sneakers. (Much like our friend, Sun Wukong.)

She fought carelessly, not hitting the Beowolf hard enough to kill it... Only enough to toy with it, and annoy it.

She ducks under an attack, only to be hit away and to the floor, her weapon flying away from her and the Grimm... It's bearing down on her, ready to kill her, and eat.

That was its plan before it was quickly cut down, Y/n now standing in front of the girl, the Grimm slowly turning into dust.

"Whoa, thanks for that!" Y/n turns to her, bringing a sword up to her throat, the sharp tip of the blade resting against her throat and chin. He then lifts her head slightly.

"That was careless, and foolish. Do not toy with it, kill it." He looked her in the eyes, she had odd emerald eyes.

"Well jeez, who died and made you leader..." Y/n lifted his sword, pressing it further against her throat... She lifted her hands up in a joking surrender.

"You have yet to prove to me, that you deserve my respect." He pulls the his sword away from her, letting the blades shrink towards the hilt as he clips them to his belt.

"Well great, my partner is boring." The girl stands off the ground, dusting her hands off on her jeans... She looks up just in time to catch her bow-staff, which had been tossed to her by Y/n.

"I may not respect you, but if you die, I am expelled." The girl scoffs as Y/n walks off, ignoring any further complaining from the girl.

She shakes her head, starting to jog after her new teammate, "Sooo, my names Spruce! Spruce Barnes! My friends call my Sprucy."

Y/n looks at her out the corner of his eye, "Y/n Branwen. Now may we continue?" She smiled, nodding as she stuck her tongue goofily, the two then continued their long trudge through the forest.

Short Timeskip
Emerald Forest
Initiation

"Sooo, are we there yet?" This had been a common occurence now... Which made the boy's eye twitch every so often, she wasn't very patient, and couldn't hold still.

"If I wasn't weighed down by you, I'd be at our objective already." She scoffs, resting am arm on Y/n's shoulder, why were they stopped? Y/n believes he has been turned around, due to the constant talking of his teammate.

"Well it's not my fault I saw a berry bush and thought they were edible!" Sprice threw her hands into the air, exclaiming loudly that it was apparently someone elses fault.

"And I told you those berries were poisonous." Y/n growled at the girl, clearly already annoyed with the though of having to spend four years with her. Hopefully his other teammates were more sufferable.