V1 Chapter 6: Docks, Robots, and Kitties

Vale
Docks

"I don't understand why I had to come along..." Y/n sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as Weiss happily exclaimed.

"The Vytal Festival is such a perfect time of year! How could you not come along?" The Branwen shakes his head, his crimson eyes settling on the mysterious, Blake Belladonna.

"Why are we spending our day at the docks? We could be at an arcade!" Yang wasn't having it either... For being raised by two different people, they sure did share quite a bit in common with one another.

"I prefer the silence of a library, accompanied by a good book." This made Blake look up form her book, a light pink dusting her cheeks as she made eye contact with the Branwen.

"W-What do you usually read..?"

Y/n looks at Blake for a moment, a deadly serious look on his face.

"Cook Books." He looks around at the shocked girls, "What?"

Weiss clears her throat, "Nothing..." Then continues walking... Much to the confusion of the Branwen.

"Whooa, what happened there..?" Ruby pointed slightly at a dust shop, its windows shattered, as strips of caution tape surrounded the front of the store, the broken windows being covered as well.

Two detectives stood in front of the wearing similar clothing, one had black hair, along with a black beard. The other had hair much like Professor Ooblecks, crazy slicked back brown hair.

"They left all the Lien again, took all the Dust too." The detective with he beard takes his glasses off, sighing as he and his partner  stared into the shops broken windows.

"Think it was the White Fang?"

"I don't think we get paid enough." Weiss scoffs, stomping her foot, like a little snot.

"The White Fang... My mother has been keeping an eye on them for a while." Yang looks at Y/n, Blake also looks at the Branwen, slight shock on her face.

"I believe she said they were gathering loads of dust... Too much for the small numbers they have."

"The White Fang! Nothing but a bunch of no good psychopaths." Weiss crossed her arms, starting to complain about the misguided Faunus of the White Fang.

"I remember my run in with them..."

Flashback
Unmapped Forest

A few men in mismatched clothing stood around Y/n, laying on the floor beneath them was a Faunus who was wearing a mask that covered his eyes, along with a white jacket shirt thing, the red tiger head with three slashes through it on the back.

"What do we do about this one, Boss?" One of the men asked, referring to Y/n as Boss.

"Hope he has information to save his life." The Faunus quickly got to his knees, hands clasped together as he begins to beg for his life.

"Please, please! Don't kill me, I have a family! A wife and two kids! I-I'll give you anything, just don't kill me!" This made all the men of the Branwen tribe laugh, minus Y/n.

"Silence! You will tell me exactly what I want, and I may let you go." Y/n lifted Truth, setting the tip of the blade to the Faunus' throat.