V1 Chapter 3: Grimm Studies!

Beacon Academy
Team SEVN Dorm

It was normal, Y/n Branwen, waking up at Six in the morning. His mother made it clear, be awake, or be dead.

So he went along with his daily routine, waking up, brushing his hair back, going for a jog around the campus, getting back to the dorm to do some cleaning up after jogging, eat breakfast, then study.

Everest slept on his back, his hands on his chest as the blanket covered everything but his face.

Spruce... On the other hand, slept wildly, her limbs strewn across her bed, the blanket barely covering any of her.

She also apparently sleeps nude, much to the displeasure of Y/n.

"Why can't you sleep with clothes on?"

"Because I like sleeping nude! There's so much freedom in it!" The Branwen shakes his head, sighing.

"L-Let's not fight already guys... We've got classes soon!" Everest had woken up at one point, his face flushing at the sight of the barely covered Everest.

"Then I'm going to class." Y/n stands from his desk, walking to the door after making sure his hair looked nice, and that his school uniform wasn't wrinkled anywhere.

Short Timeskip
Beacon Academy
Professor Oobleck's Class

"Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Movement, more popularly known as the Faunus War," Professor Oobleck zooms to the front of the class, looking at a number of maps and papers plastered to the board behind his desk.

"Humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie." He points at the plot of land in the bottom most right corner of the map, with a pointer, zooming off a moment to sip his coffee.

"Because those humans were weak, and couldn't realize the tenacity of Faunuskind."

"Thank you Mr. Branwen, for interrupting me." He zooms in front of the Branwen, before zooming back to his desk.

"Now, I know this seems like ancient history! But, the repercussions are still being seen to this very day!" He pauses a moment, looking around the class at e few Faunus who arent hiding their features.

"Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?" A few students raise there hands, while a certain Rabbit Faunus hesitates, before also raising her hand.

"Dreadful, simply dreadful!" He takes a sip of his coffee, "Remember students, this type of ignorance breeds violence!"

"I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorize to be the turning point in the third year of the War?" He looks around the room, pointing to a raised hand.

"Yes?"

"The Battle of Fort Castle!" Oobleck nods, taking another sip of his coffee.

"Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?" Y/n raises his hand, ignoring the whispered "Hey!" In the background.