V2 Chapter 3: Dance, Dance, No Revolution.

Beacon Academy
Team SEVN's Dorm

"You want me to... What?" Y/n looked at his teammates, a confused look on his face.

"We want you to go to the dance this weekend!" Spruce was the most adamant about trying to get him to the dance.

"Why would I go to something so stupid? It will not do anything but-" Spruce shushes him, waving her hands around in his face.

"Ap! Ap! Ap! Nope, you're definitely going to the dance, and you will be going with Blake!" His partner stood him up and pushed him in front of a mirror, making him stare at his ragged and unkempt look.

"Oum... I really look like a Bandit." The white strand of hair hung in front of his face, almost covering his right eye.

"And that, is why the queen of fashion, myself, is going to help you tidy up!" She pulled out a bag of random items, mainly being brushes, hair ties, and very few things of makeup.

"Oh no, you are not putting any of that on me!"

Timeskip
Beacon Academy
Cafeteria

Team RWBY sat at lunch, talking about whatever irked them, when Spruce and Everest quickly slid under the table, and shushed both team JNPR and RWBY.

"SPRUCE! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Y/n burst through the doors, his face looking unnaturally clean, his hair pulled back into a man bun, his eyes burning brightly.

He walks to team RWBY and JNPR, "Where are those two?! I know one of you saw them!" He grabs Jaune by the chest plate, shaking he blonde boy.

"U-U-Under the t-table!" Just then, the other two members of SEVN jump from under the table, Everest managing to get away, leaving Spruce to be stopped by her partner.

"Jaune! You rat!"

Timeskip
Beacon Academy
Ballroom

Very fancy sounding music played lightly, allowing just enough for conversation to be heard over the dancing.

Y/n stood away from everyone, holding a glass of punch in his hand, looking at its red colour, lightly reflecting his face, "Ballroom dancing... Pff, I much prefer a celebratory fire."

"Not enjoying the dance?" He turns, facing Ozpin who was standing off to the side of the Branwen.

"Dancing has never been my strong suit, Professor."

"Well, you can't spend all your time on the battlefield."

"I bet you had this exact conversation with my Mother, or Qrow." Y/n then sat his glass down onto a table, his suit being much different than those surrounding him.

"Well... It went much differently, and your mother was much different back then." The boy chuckles, thinking about when his mother told him, that Uncle Qrow had worn a skirt thinking it was a kilt.

Y/n looks among the crowd spotting Blake dancing with Sun... A small frown on the Branwen's face.

"Ahh, young love, it was much different in my day..."