V3 Chapter 1: Vytal To The Mission?

Beacon Academy
Amity Arena

Theres a roar from the cheering crowd, humans, Faunus, and students alike sit in the stands of Amity Colosseum, cheering while team RWBY fights team BRNZ.

Which consists of Arslan Altan, Bolin Hori, Reese Chloris, and Nadir Shiko all reigning from the kingdom of Haven.

"Hoho! It seems we have another astonishing bout ahead of us," Professor Port is sat in a small esq tower with Doctor Oobleck, "wouldn't you agree, Professor?"

"Doctor." He grumbles, "And yes, Peter, I think it's safe to say this match may be one of the closest we've seen in the four and four round of the tournament!"

Professor Port smiles, "And for those of you just joining us, welcome, to the Vytal Festival Tournament! Broadcast live from the Amity Colosseum!"

The fight is quick, the fight between Blake and Reese was quick, Reese being launched into the air only to land and slip on the ice, roughly landing on her behind.

Only to get up and free Nadir from the ice Ruby had incased his legs in, Reese is afterwards fooled by Blake, who knocked the Haven student out of the ring as well as breaking her aura.

Short Timeskip
Beacon Academy
Fairgrounds

"These noodles are, simple, to say the least." Y/n pokes at his bowl, the noodles looking rather professional.

"I could use another bowl!" Spruce on the other hand, had four bowls stacked together, another bowl being placed in front if her on the stands counter.

"Maybe we shouldn't eat too much, our fights next, we'll want to handle it professionally without spewing our lunch everywhere..." Everest has only ate half of his bowl, the noodles he had ordered being seasoned to a very Vacuo flavor.

Team RWBY soon joined them, Blake sitting closest to Y/n. Yang orders a normal bowl, Ruby does as well, Weiss orders something low salt, and Blake just nods, soon receiving a bowl of noodles with cooked while fish atop.

"Good job out there, you four." Y/n.

"Thanks, brother!" Yang.

Team JNPR had joined them at the stand at one moment, but most of the time Y/n was distracted, "Will team SEVN please make their way to Amity Colosseum, which they were scheduled to do, several minutes ago?"

Everest is the first to stand, starting to jog to the landing strip of bullheads, Spruce and Y/n follow, not before voicing a goodbye to the other teams.

Short Timeskip
Amity Colosseum
Arena

Y/n is seen wearing his battle clothing, the black mask his mother sent him covering his face, his red eyes piercing through the protective eye cover of the mask.

Spruce hits her hands together, her bow-staff sticking off a hook on her back, ready and easy to grab.

Everest is standing a little in front of them, a hand on his sword gun combo.

The four students in front of them seemed cocky, like they knew they'd win, eight holographs appear starting to spin as the machines choose a battle ground for the two teams.

One of which is a very dense forest, the other being a magma encrusted area, the forest catching fire just at he edges, not fully burning, but being constantly on fire.

"Team SEVN of Beacon versus Team NDGO!" Doctor Oobleck cheers, pushing his glasses up slightly, Port then leans forward.

"Now you may be wondering, why is team SEVN fighting in the tournament with only Three members?" Oobleck nods, looking over the crowd and teams fighting.

"Well, with the combined skill of Y/n Branwen, son of Raven Branwen of team STRQ. The coordination of this team is exemplar!" As he's scanning over team NDGO, he's clearly unimpressed.

Readying Truth, he twirls it as the timer begins to count down, signifying the fight was soon to fight.

"Let the bout, begin!" Everest immediately falls back, Spruce and Y/n charging, Spruce taking one if the NDGO being Gwen Darcy.

Y/n on the other hand, is fighting both Nebula Violette and Dew Gayl. The last member of team NDGO, Octavia Ember, is fighting Everest.

An arrow flies at Y/n only to be hit from the sky by Truth, "Boo! I bet that's the only thing you can do, block!" Nebula taunts him, making him only glare as he speeds up, blocking attacks left and right from both opponents.

Dew had attempted to get a hit on the Branwen, her spear grazing his face, cutting his left cheek... What scares her?

He didn't flinch, twirling he quickly kicks the girl in the stomach, striking her in the face with his fist, as shes dazed and confused he charges, using Truth and cutting upward across her stomach, knocking her Aura down to half.

Nebula on the other hand, couldn't seem to land a single hit on him with her crossbow, arrows either being parried, or evaded.

A gust of wind meets Y/n, coming from Dew and her spear using Wind Dust, the currents of air guiding an arrow quickly around the Branwens defenses and hitting him in the chest.

He then flips away, getting away from the two girls, Y/n looks down at the arrow, shrugging, "Was that supposed to hurt?" He grabs the air, snapping most of the arrow, the arrowhead sticking into his chest.

"Maybe that means you have no heart! I bet no girl wants to date a weak guy!" Weak... Weak?! He growls slightly, his eyes glowing, in the blink of an eye he is in the air, swinging harshly at Nebula, who was unable to evade the attack on time.

Her aura is effectively broken, as she slams into the ground from the aftershock. The Branwens eyes piercing through the soul of Dew who already looks shocked enough as it is.

"All things must die."
"You will join the weak."

(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)

Ayy, chapter one of Volume 3! I'm still thinking of some... Big shocker for the Fall of Beacon.

Voting is closed! Thank you who voted!

Return to the Tribe? - Encounter the Queen's Minions.

Travel With RNJR? - Encounter Qrow, Tyrian.

Travel with Blake? - Meet the Belladonna's / Encounter Iila.

Again, I realize these are shorter than usual, that's my bad, I don't want Volume 3 to be two chapters then BAM! Fall.