V3 Chapter 4-2: Team SEVN, Recollecting With Kitty Cat

Attention! Do NOT read this unless you have gone forward and read Chapter 3 and 4!

THIS CHAPTER HAS MAJOR SPOILERS!

(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)

Vale
Refuge Camp

Y/n Branwen can be seen sitting in a medical tent, an injured and unconscious Blake resting in the bed next to him. A square bandage covered Y/n's left eye.

"How ya holdin' up?" He looks up, spotting a wounded Spruce approach him, wraps covered her arms and legs, her right arm held up by a brace.

"I'm more worried about Blake, but how are you doing? And Everest?" Spruce sits next to him, leaning against his shoulder, a frown on her face.

"Everest didn't make it... Some White Fang snuck up on both of us, he defended me and... I wasn't able to help." Y/n lifts his arm, wrapping it around his partner's shoulders.

"It's... Okay, he wouldn't want you to be this down..." Spruce smiled looking at her teammate.

"When have you been the nice one around here?" Spruce, smirked, nudging her teammate lightly.

"Well, Blake has been a very good influence on my life..." Y/n looked over to Blake, her sleeping form shifting lightly.

"Well, you better hold onto her..." Y/n smiles at his partner, "I'm assuming you're gonna stick around with Blake and the rest of em?"

The Branwen nods, "If not I, than who?"

"Alright, I'll be heading back to Vacuo, got to let my Mom know I'm safe." She stands, smiling at the boy, before walking towards the exit.

"If I'm ever in Vacuo, I'll give you a call." He then chuckles, "It'd be nice to meet my partners parents, they must be strong to have a daughter like you."

"Ah, you're just sayin' that..."

"No, really... I'm proud to of had a partner like you, Spruce Barnes."

"I can say the same, Y/n Branwen."

The girl smiles, walking out of the tent. Blake shifted again, her eyes fluttering open, catching Y/n's attention.

"Hey, Kitty cat, sleep well?" Blake looks up at him, her attention being drawn to the bandage covering his eye.

"What... Happened?"

"Some Bull Faunus attacked you-" He's cut off.

"-No, no! To you!"

"Oh, I fought a Beowolf that I had ran across before during my training, thankfully it's dead..." He chuckles, "Are you a fan of scars, Blake?"

Blake tries to sit up, but is pushed lightly back down, "You need to rest."

Blake lifts a hand, placing it on the bandage, slowly removing it, three red lines trailed up Y/n's eye, from his left cheek bone, to his forehead.

"That is pretty hot, I'll admit." Blake smirks, pulling him down to kiss him on the lips once.

"I'll give you a run down of what happened..." Y/n sat next to Blake, holding into her hand with his own.

(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)

Ayye, this has revealed what happened to the rest of team SEVN.

V4 coming soon everyone!