V2 Chapter 4-2: Vale, Grimm, and Huntsmen Walk Into A Bar.

Vale
City Centre

"Y/n! Go wild!" Everest can be seen fending off a few Beowolves, ordering his teammate to do what he must to keep people safe.

"Spruce, watch your left!" The fighting continues, only a few hours had passed, the hole the Grimm had made had been closed thanks to Professor Goodwitch.

But the amount of Grimm which had breached the city was a rather large amount, most huntsmen-in-training had rarely seen other teams with how much ground they had to cover.

The rather small number of professional Huntsmen made it harder on most of the students morally, but thanks to the help from all the Atlad techs and troops, it was easy to open up safe zones while civilans waited for the Grimm to be cleared out.

"I think our sector is finally cleared." The Branwen sighed, feeling exhaustion slowly setting in as he leant against a wall, stowing Truth in his belt.

"Finally... We haven't had anytime to rest, and I'm starting to think our professional Huntsmen is nowhere to be seen." Spruce is sat on the floor next to Y/n, sweat dripping down her face.

"We've done good, Team! Take a breather, I'll make sure theres nothing around." Y/n and Spruce release a breath of relief, sliding down the wall and leaning against one another.

Timeskip
Vale
Safe Zone

Y/n is sat on a bench, overlooking a barricaded street, Atlas mechs patrolling the makeshift walls, next to him on the bench is Blake, Team RWBY having had joined team SEVN in this specific safe zone.

"Oum, I'm glad we finally get to rest... I heard students are getting sent back to Beacon..." Blake leant her head on the shoulder of Y/n, who looked absolutely exhausted.

"Finally? We could use the rest..." He takes another look at his surroundings, the Atlas mechs and refugees, something about it made him think if the Tribe.

It wasn't until just then, with Blake leant against his shoulder, relaxed into the bench, that he realizes how tired he was...

"So... Are you ready for the Festival?" Spruce and Everest had agreed that if they did enter the tournament, that Spruce and Y/n would handle the duo's, and Y/n would enter the singles.

"I have to be ready, my mother will take nothing but victory." Blake leans further into him, sighing.

"I'd like to meet your mom, while she doesn't exactly sound nice, she might be nice to her sons girlfriend." Y/n looks over at the girl with a "No, no she won't." look.

Then it hits him, "Wait... G-Girlfriend?!" Y/n looks at the Ravenette girl directly in the eyes, her cat like amber meeting his blood red, his face one if shock while hers is stoic.

"I thought what happened after fighting Roman a second time would've made it solid." Blake gives him a slight smile, her hands slowly finding their way to his own hands, giving them a squeeze.

"Good to know it's official."

(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)

Sorry this took so long and is so short! It's really just a filler to take the place of Ozpin and Iromwood's meeting.

Stay safe everyone!

Again, sorry for this being so short!