V2 Chapter 3-2: Morning of?

Hoopla! I mean... Ahem, hello! I'm currently doing a Q&A and I'm taking any and all questions!

Also share this story! Thank you, for reading it in the first place!

Now, without further ado- Unto the story we go!

(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)

Beacon Academy
Morning
Team SEVN's Dorm

"My head hurts..." Y/n is laying in bed, his sheets covering his entire body and the entirety of the bed. He releases a yawn, another yawn following.

"Goodmorning..." His blanket lifts slightly, the black hair and cat ears of Blake, the blanket lifting off of him as Blake takes it up with her as she sits up.

She was currently only wearing a sports bra, and tight black shorts, her leg was in between his, her hands placed in his chest and shoulder.

"Did... Did we...?" Y/n's cheeks went red, his eyes trailing down her body and to his own, only wearing boxers.

"Yeah... We did." She smirks, cozying up to his face, kissing him. "And it was so worth it."

"Okay... Uh... I didn't-" Blake puts a finger to his lips, shushing him, she cuddled closer wrapping her arms around his bare chest.

"Nope, I made sure we were safe about it." This made Y/n release a big sigh, his head resting back against his pillow.

Timeskip
Vale

"Why are we out here again?" Y/n asked, Spruce dragging her partner by the arm to a jewelry store, with the name "Diamonds, Galore!" Pushing open the door, and pushing her two teammates in.

"Well, first off, Everest here owes me a necklace! And Y/n, you're getting something for Blake, I'll pay." Both boys comedically fall over.

Y/n stands, walking over to a counter, an employee standing behind it, "How may I help you today, sir?" A large smile graced her face, but it was obvious today wasn't her day.

The Branwen thinks for a moment, reaching up to his hair, magically pulling a single white feather from his locks, "How much would it cost for this to be turned into a hair clip?"

"Oh! Well, seeing as how it would be custom, and handmade in shop, somewhere between 500 to 1000 lien!" Y/n smirks evilly, looking back at his partner, who just nods her head feigning sadness.

"Then I'd like this made into a hair clip."

Timeskip
Beacon Academy
Team RWBY's Dorm

"So you three went where?" Weiss seemed the most skeptical about the store, it's name setting her off first.

"Diamonds, Galore... The place in Vale, I've gotten all my rings and stuff there!" Everest seemed to have plenty of prior visits to the shop.

"Are you sure any of those are real? Or at least not stolen from somewhere else?" Weiss pestered further, starting to make the leader of SEVN question his opinion of the store.

"You also mentioned getting something custom made?" Yang cuts in, bringing up what Spruce had said... Something about Y/n having something custom made for a certain cat Faunus.

"Oh yeah, its costly, but if it's gonna make someone happy... It better either cost a lot, or some redeeming qualities." Spruce smiled, leaning against Everest.

Suddenly team RWBY's dorm door is kicked open, a very angry looking Y/n is standing on the other side, he's wearing a long sleeved white shirt, and... and... Is this really the script? Really? Fiiine...

And a skirt, a frilly white skirt, his legs being shown off, literal heat waves flowed from his head, his eyes a dangerous bright red.

"Spruce." He spoke calmly, which scared everybody in the room more, "You said, it was a kilt. Not. A. Dress." Spruce had her mouth covered with a hand, desperately trying not to laugh.

"I'm going to make you regret lying to me." He now held Truth in his hand, lifting it into the air as Spruce ran out of the dorm, her partner not far behind her.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU SPRUCE!"

(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)

Woo, and now I no longer need to embarrass the Branwen again.

Okay yeah, that's a lie.

Next chapter soon, Volume 2 is a bit shorter! Sorry about that, that's my bad, I didn't gauge it too well.