V2 Chapter 2-2: Kitty & Raven

City of Vale
Noodle Stand

"Would this be a date?" It just hit Y/n, had he indirectly asked Blake out on a date?

"Hey, Y/n?" The Branwen looks over at the Cat Faunus, her amber cat eyes seeming to cry unto his soul.

"Uh... Y-Yeah?" She sets her bowl down, putting the chopsticks off to the side.

"Was this meant to be a date?" The boy thinks for a moment, setting his bowl down, playing with a few noodles on his chopsticks.

"Well, I mean... Sure? Only means I have to go hunting now..." Blake looks at him puzzled for a second, her brow raised slightly.

"It's a tribe thing... Don't worry about it." He pauses, thinking to himself, "What are dates usually like? Would we go see a movie, or... Uh... Go star gazing?"

The both of them share a chuckle...

"Blake, I-" "Hey, Can I-" They interrupt one another, "You first-" "I can wait-" They interrupt eachother again...

Y/n clears his throat, "Would you like to do this again..?" Blake's cheeks heat up, she leans forward, the boy doing the same.

"Should we-" "Wanna-" They look into each others eyes, leaning forward slowly.

"Kiss?" The both of them say in unison, smiling at one another, lightly pushing their lips together.

Y/n starts laughing lightly when the two pull away from the kiss, "Your lips taste like fish..."

"Well, yours taste like garlic, and butter, so we're even." Blake starts to laugh, and to her surprise, the Branwen in front of her also laughs

They share a few more laughs, and the occasional kiss on the cheek, as they walk back to the bullheads, telling jokes, and having a pleasant time in one another's presence.

Short Timeskip
Beacon Academy

"Uh... Are you girls sure these bunk beds are safe?" Y/n stood in team RWBY's dorm, looking at the Jerry rigged beds, one being held above Weiss' bed with robe, a blanket covering it.

Another bed sat on stacks of books, the top bed being Yang's the bottom being Blake's.

"Psssh, the beds are fine!" Yang hops up onto her bed, it rocks slightly, but doesn't fall, luckily enough...

"They're very dangerous, and I fear for my life every night." Weiss sits on her untouched bed, mumbling a few things before turning away from everyone laying down.

Y/n looked around, the room had been decorated, more than Y/n had allowed his team to decorate. He then looks at a book sitting on Blake's bed, which made him chuckle evilly.

Picking it up before Blake could notice, he opens it with one hand, "Well hello there, Miss Belladonna, mind explaining this?"

Her face flushes as she attempts to snatch the book from the boys hand, which he pulls away, not allowing her to get it.

"Ninja's of Love? I believe I'll be borrowing this, Blake, I'd like to know what ensnares you." He starts walking to the door, Blake hot on his heels as she tries again to get the book from his hands.

She followed him all the way into his dorm, where Spruce and Everest were currently relaxing on the couch, the teammates of SEVN look at one another.

Spruce stands, grabbing Everests and and quickly going to the door, "We'll leave you two alone for now!~" The both of then exit the room, heading to some unknown place.

While flipping through pages, he looks at Blake, who stopped trying to take the book from him, "F-Fine, read it... You owe me big time."

"I believe I owe you a few things."

(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)

Woo, this is really short, which is very odd, I'll have a few "Fillers" much like this one in the future.

Good?

Bad?

OH! Q&A going on right now, so if you have any questions of any sort, I will answer all of them.