V2 Chapter 1: Bunch of Makeovers

Beacon Academy
Team SEVN's Dorm

"Why are you both dressed funny?" Y/n.

"What? We can't change our combat attire?" Spruce.

"I think it supports the idea of change." Everest.

Y/n sat on his bed, his two teammates dressed in completely different Combat gear, Spruce wore shorts followed with boots. Her top was a pure white shirt, a light hooked vest overtop of it.

Everest wore a well... It was very intelligent to say the least, a fancy jacket with a tie dye shirt underneath, grey pants with extra pockets, and black tennis shoes.

"I have no need to change my combat gear, if it still works, use it until it breaks." The two just look at him a moment, before shrugging.

"Welp, we're off on our date now, you have fun Y/n!" "Right... Love. It only makes them weak." Although he has had plenty of time to bond with his teammates, they never seem to be around when he actually finds something to do.

When the door shuts, he quickly grabs a cook book and quickly walks to the dorms kitchen, opening the book to a receipe that caught his attention.

Short Timeskip
Beacon Academy
Team SEVN's Dorm

There's a knock on the door as Y/n is cooking, ignoring it as the pan in front of him was on fire... Literally.

His sleeves were rolled up, and his hands were burnt, he had an apron on which said, "Just Kiss Me Already!" The door is opened as Blake and Ruby walk in, witnessing probably the funniest thing they've seen from the Branwen.

"Uh, need help?" Ruby is the one to walk closer, looking at the mess of the counter the floor, and the Branwen's apron.

"No! I can handle making a steak, I didn't learn how to cook for my tribe for nothing."

"Did you... Cook often?"

"Uh... Once, and I burnt the tent down." The girls just looked at the boy for a moment, both of them sighing.

"We can use some help if you aren't busy." Blake smiles at the boy, lightly punching his arm.

"Finally! Let me change, something cleaner, newer." He walks away throwing the apron onto the pan, which is no longer ablaze, grabbing a oddly wrapped bag that sat on his bed, walking into the bathroom with it.

When he exits the bathroom, he is now dressed in comfortable looking clothing.

A red shirt which fades to white as it travels downward, on the right of the shirt, a small bundle of feathers is clipped.

His pants fit snugly to his waist, but looked like they loosened as they went down towards his knees, from his knee to his ankle, his calf is wrapped in black cloths, a patterned threaded onto it.

Instead of wearing, (What's seen in the image way below), he's wearing very soft looking shoes with no design and no obvious way of how to take them off.

Under his arm, pressed against his side was a mask, a Grimm mask, to Y/n the mask ks nearly a replica of the one his mother has, except his is black, with dark red lines covering it. (*)