V1 Chapter 7: Candlewick and The Joint Venture

The image above is the best I could do to really draw out what I mean... And Holy cow is it just a terrible joke.

Yes, Y/n Branwen, in raven form, has a singular white feather that sits atop his head, like he as a human does.

Also trying to find some new clothing for him in Volume 2, maybe some thing what Raven wears? Minus the skirt, of course... But now I have a filler idea.

(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)

City of Vale
Café

Y/n, still in raven form, is rested on Blake's shoulder, huddled up as he leant against her cheek lightly, glaring at the Monkey Faunus in front of them.

"Blake, your bird is glaring at me..." He moves his head through the air, watching as the raven tracks his movements.

"He won't do anything, he's just a bird..." Which was very incorrect, Y/n was very willing to hurt the Faunus now know as Sun Wukong.

But as soon as a barista sets a small tray with fries on it, the raven stops glaring, quickly jumping off of Blake's shoulder as it lands, hopping in a funny way to the basket, taking a beakfull of fries.

THEN it glares at Sun again, fries being held in its beak.

"Dude... I don't know why... but that bird is so intimidating." It wasn't that way for Blake to be frank, her friend, a person she trusts, just told her that he can turn into a bird, and is now a raven, stealing their fries.

"Blake... That bird really wants me gone." Blake sighs, trying to pick a fry from the birds beak.

"Alright, Y/n, you can change now..." The bird opens it's wings, in a "You're joking, right?" Kinda of way.

It hops goofily over to the edge of the table, hopping down onto an extra chair, a thick smoke covers the chair, when it clears Y/n Branwen is sitting there... Chewing on the fries he still had.

"WHOA!"

"Shh! I'd rather not everybody see my abilities."

"But, dude you were just a bird!" Sun mimics a bird, acting like he has wings, Y/n glares at the boy causing him to stop.

"We've been gone a day, Blake, on sure your team has forgiven you... Spruce on the other hand, is definitely not going to forgive me." Blake smiles, giggling quietly.

"Dude, how do you make her do that?"

"By being myself."

"F-Fair enough..."

Short Timeskip
City of Vale
Docks

As he's landing on a roof next to Blake, he changed back, kneeling down next to the two Faunus.

"It's as we suspected, the White Fang..." Blake's face dropped, a frown coming to her face.

"I... I didn't want to believe it..." Blake sits up, kneeling as she leans into the Branwen's shoulder, "I was hoping we were wrong..."