V4 Chapter 1-1: Lover Lost

Vale Forest
Huntsmen Encampment

Birds were singing, bees were buzzing, the occasional Beowolf, Ursa, and Creep would wander by.

A single man sat by a fire place his clothing was dirty, a pair of hakama pants, marugo soft shoes, a wrap belt which holds a bundle of feathers, and a kimono shirt which would cover his body, if it wasn't folded to the side, and his chest was in wraps.

A sword, much like a professional Huntsmens, folded down into the hilt is sat on the log next to him.

Now why was his chest wrapped? He had been attacked by a Beowolf, which cut through his old shirt.

He unconsciously pokes at he fire with a branch, someone soon approaches the man from behind, sitting on the log next to him.

"Qrow."

"Y/n."

The boy who had a wrap around his chest turned to the other man, "You better not tell me to stop and rest." Qrow lifts his hands defensively.

"Wasn't even gonna try, bud." Qrow pulls a flask from his pocket, taking a single swig of it before sighing.

"Y'know kid, you're girlfriend is a Faunus, right?" Y/n turns his head to the older Branwen, "What if she went back home? To Menagerie?"

The younger Branwen thought for a moment, letting the stick he held fall to the floor.

"Boat? Bullhead? Is she already there? What path did she take... Is she still halfway through her trip?" Qrow sighed again, listening to the list Y/n had went off with.

"Well, I've got to go with Ruby, I... wish you luck, kid..." Qrow then stood, watching as his nephew put his shirt on, the kimono hiding the bandage wraps.

"Keep her safe..." Y/n then stands, watching his uncle turn into a crow and flying away, Y/n the takes a step forward turning into a raven and flying off towards the coast.

Short Timeskip
Somewhere Between Menagerie and Vale

"Don't look down. Don't look down. Don't look down." A raven can be seen flying over the vast ocean, waves crashing underneath it, the raven spots a boat and dives for it, trying its hardest to avoid the water.

It lands on the boat, looking down at a few crewmates and passengers, his landing spot being the helm-cabin, a few passengers looked at the bird obviously confused as to why a raven of all birds was in the middle of an ocean.

The bird then dropped off the cabin, turning back into Y/n who was now standing behind the foghorn, a number of people ignoring him.

Now observing his surroundings, he walked further to the helm, watching as the ship glides through the water.

As he's leant against the helm, a hand is placed in his shoulder, when he turns he's met by... Sun Wukong?

"Y/n?! Wait-Wait, how did you know Blake was on this boat?"

"I didn't, but now I'm glad I do, where is she?" Y/n pushed away from the edge of the boat, crossing his arms and glaring at Sun.

"O-Oh, uh, y'know... Waiting? You should've been here sooner! You could've fought a big sea dragon!" Sun tries to emphasize he size of the dragon by pointing out to the ocean.

"I-I'd much rather not like fighting a Sea Dragon, do not tell Blake I'm here... Maybe I'll buy you a pirate hat." Sun shrugs, but nods, clearly excited for a funny hat.

"Now, I'm going to go steal a cabin from a passenger... If I hear or see anything about you sleeping with my girlfriend, I'm going to rip your tail off." Sun nods, lifting his hands up clearly uneasy because of the Branwens seriousness.

(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)(<>)

Woo, I'm slowly getting into V4, I'm just way too easily brought to boredom by random things.

Anyway, please enjoy this filler as I get to work on the actual Chapter 1.