06

Hey besties, this is a long chapter, i put songs i would listen to during this chapter up top^. Start playing them once you get to that pet you'll know when😏😩
Enjoy!!!
——————————-
I know we just fought, but i stayed in this position for a while. He was always good at comforting me when i was sad. Even when he was the cause. "What are you doing here?" i ask as i detached my self from his arms.

Once i fully turn around, i noticed that his eyes were red and puffy like he was crying. He looked no better than me right now. "I'm sorry" he whispered. I stared at him for a while. I didn't know what to say or do. A lot of people would forgive him. Maybe. But the external me wanted to push for way more than that.

"What are you so apologizing for, the argument from earlier or the cheating?" 

He looked down at his feet as his jaw clenched. "So which one is-" i continued but was quickly interrupted when whee pushed me onto the desk. His hands latch onto both sides on my hips to keep me still. It all happened so fast i didn't even know what was happening.

He shook his head as he stared me in the eyes. "For everything." His eyes looked like they were fighting an internal battle. He looked so dare i say sad—very sad. Fuck, i'm an idiot for this.

I wrap my hands around his neck and bring my head into the crook of his neck. His arms quickly left my hips and wrapped around my waist, he brought me impossibly close. "Okay."

That word left my lips faster than i could process it. Maybe it was that he lost his parents or that i genuinely thought it was okay. Fuck, it's definitely not the latter. After a while i pulled away from the hug. Our faces so close. He brings his hand up to my face and rubs my cheek. I leaned towards it, he's so warm.

"Look-" i sigh and paused for second before i continued. His face immediately went into distress. But i made sure to continue before he can interpret my silence wrong. "This doesn't mean i'll forget. You hurt me, but i also hurt you and for that i'm sorry. But nothing can come from this. It's not healthy for you or for me. We need to move on."

"Okay." he sighed in sadness. "I understand." I really did not think he would. It was hard for us to be on the same page sometimes. But i'm glad we are. Am I?

We stared deeply into each others eyes. Those beautiful teal green eyes. The ones i would dream about. The ones that would make me blush if i stared too long. Hell maybe i still do.

"Okay then it's settled-" i take his hand from my cheek and hold it into a handshake. "Friends?" He stands up fully and shakes my hand back. A little smile seeps through.

"Fine, friends." he says while smiling. I too began to smile. Maybe this whole thing is better off like this. Maybe we can actually become friends and leave the past in the past.

But that'll never work for us. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips and i to his. Our faces were like magnets. Slowly, very slowly but surely my lips meet his in a sensual still kiss.

The kiss quickly became heated. He pushed between my legs as i was still sitting on the desk. He gets impossibly close. Rubbing his hands all over my body. Without breaking the breath-taking kiss i take this chance to push his sweater which was the only type of clothing he had to cover his chest, over his shoulders so it falls off his sculpted body.

Finally breaking the kiss we both stare at each other, a normal thing now, and catch our breaths.

God he's gorgeous.

His hands find their way to the hem of my shirt, "May I?" i smiled and nodded my head. He pulled off my shirt and brought his lips to meet mine again. He smiled into it which made me smile too.