27

!Warning! Mature Content Ahead!

"Stop, Eren. I'm not playing this game." his bare chest on display, making me groan internally.

"What game?" he asked innocently, tilting his head to the side.

"You know what."

"I'm just trying to make love to you, baby." he teased, stepping closer to me with his hands out, signaling me to come into him.

"Fuck off, you're just going to torture me. I know you and your sick self when it comes to sex."

"Don't do that, you're just as sick as me or wasn't it you who was practically dripping and begging to be fucked with a gun to their head. Am i making that up or?..." he tapped his chin, his eyes not leaving mine.

How does one just say things like that??????

He glared at me when I didn't reply, there was nothing I could say. Yes he was right, but I'm not going to tell him that. He doesn't have to know everything.

He stepped closer to me and before I knew it his hand was on my wrist, pulling me towards him. My body slammed into his chest. It didn't cause him pain, not one ounce. I looked up at him, his eyes were full of hunger. Lust was swimming in those green irises I loved so much.

Maybe I'm a masochist, because once I saw that look in his eyes, I couldn't wait for the pleasure and pain he was about to bring me. I was excited.

He bends down connecting his soft tender lips against mine and I almost want to slap myself how I just melted into him so fast. One arm wraps around my waist bringing me closer than humanly possible and the other delves into my hair slightly pulling it back to control me easier. Eren knows me. He knows I want this so bad so he cages me in and gives it to me.

He pulls away for just a second to pull me up, my legs wrapping around his torso and my hands finding their place in his hair. Our lips connect again, so soft as he kisses against me. Our lips were like pieces of a missing puzzle and once we got together we made it complete.

I'll never forget his lips.

They were made just for me.

My hands run through his long hair pulling him closer to me, he reads me meeting me with as much desire.

The once tender and sweet kiss turns rough and hard. He remembers what I've done and I remember what he's done.

I met him with my own anger by biting his lip and pulling his hair. All making him groan in pleasure.

Kinky fuck.

His grip on my ass squeezed impossibly hard, the pain making me let out a moan in which he caught with his mouth.