11

"EREN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" i yell as i fall to my knees, bleeding from the gashes on my arm. I press my palm to the cuts to stop some of the bleeding causing a wave of pain to hit my body. Tears threaten to fall from my eyes, i'm so tired.

My vision going fuzzy and black but i quickly blinked repeatedly to regain my consciousness. I shook my head and rose to my feet. I had to get away from here. The empty dark road looked as if it never ended. The cars that had stopped in front of us scattered across the street. Trees and darkness for miles.

Where is he?

Please be alright.

The thought of Eren being hurt worse than me clouded my mind, my throat choked out a sob.

Every blessing is a curse my mom once said. Only by accepting the curse in full measure can you receive the blessing in full measure—and i have. I've acepted the good and the bad sides of Eren. And I love him and if I ever lose him, I know i'll be destroyed.

You are my greatest blessing, Eren.

Now where the hell are you, baby?
........
Several months earlier...

The soft white-gold light of the sun seeps through the curtains, the window that was slightly cracked let in the cool morning breeze. My face buried into Eren's neck smelling his natural scent. Something i'll never get tired of.

My arms are wrapped around him as one of his is behind my head and the other on my waist. His head buried into my hair. I placed a soft kiss to his neck. I was so comfortable, but we had class in about 2 hours. I felt his breathing become uneven signaling that he was waking up from his slumber. A deep groan came from within his throat followed by a sigh. I felt his lips press a kiss on the top of my head making me smile and dig myself deeper into his comfort.

"Mornin' baby." he spoke in his morning voice. That is one thing i missed, apart from waking up in his arms in the morning i also get to hear that voice.

"Hi," i said placing more kisses on his neck causing him to let out a low chuckle. "We have class in like 2 hours."

"Okay? we have plenty of time." he said whining.

"Well you might, but i need to shower,get dressed, buy brea-" before i could continue my rambling Eren flipped us over. His face in my neck giving me kisses. His hips slowly thrusting into me pulling a moan from my lips. I was still naked, he had his underwear on, his bulge hitting my bare clit. "Shit..." i moaned grabbing his hair.

"We have time i said. We can just shower together." He said in between kisses. Trailing them from my neck to my lips. Finally kissing me roughly as he pulled his pants down. Pumping his dick in his hands. "I'll pull out."

We both moaned each other's names as we had blissed out morning sex.

—————————————

"Fuck you." i spat as we walked on the campus on our way to class.

"Cmon on baby, i didn't mean to." With that sadistic smirk on his face.

"You didn't have to go that hard, it's goddamn morning sex, how the fuck do you have that much energy?" i whispered yelled at him as he pushed his hair behind his ear. He left it out today, he looked so good. But i'm mad at him right now—or pretending to be, i really don't mind, but my legs are sore. I'm in pain and all he can do is laugh and smirk. That bastard.

I walked faster in front of him that's until i felt his hand wrap around my waist, but i quickly managed to free my self, still in pain. I walked and walked not listening to him. I felt him run past me. I had to stop in my tracks as he stopped right in front of me almost causing me to bump into his back. He turned around looking at me unimpressed before he bent down and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"EREN-" i yelled.

"God dammit woman stop walking in front of me." he said as he slapped my ass. Everyone around us were either laughing or not giving a damn. Unfortunately there were more laughing than the latter.

"Okay okay, now put me down." i laughed.

"Finally..." he said while putting me down. Pinching my cheeks the were puffed out due to the big smile on my face. "There's that smile. Now be a good girl and hold my hand."

Immediately i pulled away from him with a disgusted face. I turned around to continue my walk before yelling, "You know i'm far from it."

"Yeah, but you're so hot when you're under me-"

"SHUT UP!" i screamed before i picked up my pace and just full on ran away from him. There's one thing i don't miss. He's always saying some shit that shouldn't be said in public.

"STOP RUNNING, BE A GOOD GIRL!" i heard him scream in laughter. I turned my head to look at him just to see him sprinting towards me. Damn it was kinda sexy the way his hair flowed as he ran towards me. Being the stupid idiot i am i continued staring back at him instead of looking forward.

My body suddenly smacked into a chest making me almost fall right on my ass, but the stranger was quicker than me and grabbed my wrist while another arm gripped my waist keeping me from hitting the floor. "Shit i'm sorry, i should've been looking-"

Damn

I look up to see beautiful greenish eyes stare down at me. I had to crank my head up to see her face completely. She was tall. There was also something about her, her aura felt very strong and dominate. Her blonde hair swayed in the breeze. Her black suit and white shirt that was unbuttoned at the top made her look so damn good. "It's okay, i don't want to be that type of teacher but it's better if you stopped running around the campus." she smiled—more like smirked at me.

Teacher? i find myself asking.

Suddenly i felt another presence near me and quickly removed myself from the—what i know now, teacher's arms.

"Damn girl, you good?" Eren said to me as he slung his arm over my shoulders. I looked over at him as he looked over at the woman. Eren was always a jealous type of guy, possessive and protective, so when his smile became bigger and he opened up his arms to hug the woman, it threw me off.

"Yelena!" he said extending the 'na' in her name, a pretty name. His arms engulfed her into a hug that lasted a while, should i be the jealous one? Her smile never faltered either.

"Eren, weren't you just a baby?" she asked pushing his shoulder.

"Fuck off, you're only a few years older." he laughed, i slapped his shoulder because that is a teacher here, he needed to be respectful.

he glared at me wondering why i hit him, but he seemed to get it on his own. "Oh shit yeah, Yelena this is Y/n. Yelena is my brother's best friend since we were kids." Oh well that made sense as to why he's so comfortable with her.

"Hello, Y/n it's nice to meet you." she smiled extending her hand out to me.

________________A/Nokay so everyone's a little fruity

________________
A/N
okay so everyone's a little fruity..... me.
okay bye see y'all in the weekend