34

_________________________________

comment and like, please I miss ya'll being active with that, even if its hate, i eat that shit :)

__________________________________

(Y/N)

My mind is racing. It doesn't feel like I'm in my body, and maybe I'm not, maybe I've died already.

My limbs are numb, and my reactions are delayed, despite my desire to move faster. Nothing seems to be working.

I can't even open my eyes. I can feel my arms above my head, it's so uncomfortable. I want to shout and yell just to be able to move, but I'm incapable of doing so.

My body is deafeningly silent. It's terrifying. What the hell is going on with me?

My throat lets out a frustrated cry.

Wait, that was me.

My body trembles with yet another sob. I'm sure of it.

"(Y/N)..." My name is being called to me, but I can't open my eyes. I recognize the voice, but I'm not sure who it belongs to.

"(Y/N) baby..." says the voice again, and this time I recognize who it is. It awakens, like if my brain was set to only respond to his voice. In seconds I'm aware of everything.

I can feel the blood pumping quicker through my veins as I smell blood and the stretch in my underarms and torso. As I open my eyes, a painful gasp leaves my throat.

Confusion, fear, and panic all hit me at the same time. I can't breathe, my throat has closed up again. Everything hurts because I'm dangling from the fucking ceiling, my toes a few inches from the ground.

"Eren, Eren?" I ask frantically, that was him right?

"Don't worry, baby, I'm here." I'm right here." Eren says softly. I turned to the right to find him, chained to the wall, sitting on his knees, attempting to crawl to me but with no success. I can tell it bothers him, but he persists. Dried blood stains his brow line, and fresh blood drips from his nose, but he's right there, he wasn't killed, and happy tears well up in my eyes.

"Oh my god, Eren. I was so scared, they- they did something to... oh thank god." I can barely complete my sentences because I'm overjoyed to see him. He gives me a sad smile as tears stream down his cheeks and a little sob escapes his throat as he rubs his palm over his face.

Eren returns his gaze to me after a few seconds of us just enjoying the fact that we are both alive. I haven't taken my eyes away from him once.

His eyes dance with an emotion I've never seen or, more accurately, can't read.

"(Y/N)..." "I'm sorry baby," he tries to say before sobbing again. He sobs so hard, so hard that my tears threaten to burst out just as fiercely, "I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry," he tries to say. It comes out choppy, which I understand, but I'm not sure why he's apologizing.

"Eren, It's not your fault, we both were born into this life, it was bound to happen." I try to console, but his head shakes as he cries into his hands. "Baby, what's wrong?" I ask sensing this was not about what's happening to us right now, or maybe it is and I'm reading too much into it.

"I have to get you out of here," he says firmly as wipes the tears that stream down his cheeks.

"Yeah, we need to get out of here because my arms are fucking killing me."

"No, baby," he says. You have to get out of here."

"Yeah, I just said that– wait what do you mean by 'you'?" I ask with anger in my voice. I can't believe he's suggesting I leave him. If I have to hang here for all eternity I will before I ever leave him again. "Stop saying dumb shit, Eren." I add, as I start swinging the chains, I notice that there is a hook that the chain latches onto. I try to free myself by lifting myself up by my right side and swinging my left side upward. It's on the verge of unhooking. All I have to do now is repeat the process.

"They're going to keep coming back for us, (Y/N), and I can't allow that to happen." He raises his voice in protest.

"So you're going to stay here and let them use your body to make babies until they force the alliance on us?" Hell fucking no. We are not giving them what they want. "I'm not going anywhere." I retort with a snap.

"(Y/N), YOU must leave; I will not argue with you on this." He says this while he fiddles with the chains on his wrists, attempting to remove them.

"WHY are you so desperate for me to leave, Eren?" This is ridiculous; why would he want to stay behind? Why would he want to put himself in harm's way for me? I can't let that happen when we both can escape, together.

"(Y/N) BECAUSE I SAID SO—"

"AND I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO LEAVE YOU EREN" As frustrating tears pour from my eyes, I bite back.

I'm fucking exhausted, and dangling from the goddamn ceiling isn't making things any better. My shoulders feel as if they're about to dislocate at any moment. I need to leave this place, but not without him. I'm literally inches away from getting the left chain over the hook.

"Fuck, please don't cry, baby." Eren whispers softly. I'm not sure what's making him so conflicted.

"Just tell me what's going on, baby? Did they tell you something different? Why are you acting like th–"

"You're pregnant."

--------------------------------------------

I was going to make this chapter longer but what I have will make this way to fucking long

so i have to split it in 3 parts... fun

But we are almost approaching the end. I'm excited, are you excited? you better be.

Okay love yall.