10

*****

My back roughly hits the wall of my living room as Eren's lips hungrily tangle themselves with mine. His arm wrapped around my waist using his hips to keep me pinned. His free hand cradles my face while he bends down to meet my lips better. His knee pushes between my legs pressing it against my clothed pussy. I moan giving him access to press his tongue to mine.

Eren pov
I feel the air in her chest hitch and i take advantage of that and press her closer to me so that she feels the problem she caused between my legs. Her soft lips disengage from the kiss to look down between us to see, but i grab her hair and force her head back up to look at me. I press my lips to her again, using the hand that's in her hair to angle her head to deepen the already sloppy kiss. Her beautiful body quivers against me and i wonder how wet she must be.

"Eren..." she breathes out. I love when she says my name. It falls off her lips so smoothly. I grip her hips and thrust mine into hers, nudging my erection harshly against her. "Fuck." she moans, but i swallowed it quickly by pressing my lips back to her. She tastes so good. I never want to stop kissing her. Without breaking the kiss i help her out of her shirt, momentarily stopping the kiss to pull the shirt over her head. Her nails dig into the back of me neck as she pulls me closer, sucking on my tongue. Now i just want her tongue on my dick. I make quick work of her bra and throw it somewhere in the living room. I take a few seconds to admire the top half of her body. She's so pretty, everything about her is. I bring my mouth to latch on her nipple, as my other hand palms the other. My name and moans leave her lips like a mantra.

Her hands slides down my body until it disappears inside my pants and i feel her palm me through my underwear. Fuck it feels so good. A moan leaves my lips as i continue to the other breast. I pull away taking off my shirt and she takes off the rest of her clothing. She giggled a little causing me to chuckle while pulling my pants down my legs. We were both now in our underwear, i pull her by her hips and carry her up so that her legs rest on my hips. She smiles at me as she tangled her hands into my hair removing it from the hair tie. I look up at her so entranced by her beauty. She looks at me with a type of fondness i've never had from someone.

"I love you." i speak while brushing my lips against hers.

"I love you." she smiles before she leans in and kisses me passionately. I wrap my arm around her before walking towards the couch. i bring her down to sit onto the couch, still kissing her. She puts her hands against my chest to keep me standing up. I look down at her confused, but it quickly leaves as she pulls me from the hem of my underwear bringing me closer to her. She pulls my hard dick out of my underwear and starts jerking me off. I close my eyes and throw my head back basking the feeling of her hands stroking my dick.

"Fucking hell." my breathing becomes choppy I'm so ready to fuck her, but she increases her pace. Moans leave my lips. Her hands tightening around my dick as she looks up at me stroking me for my release. She lets go of me and stands up bring her hands to wrap around my hair, using the same hair tie she had to tie my hair into it's original low bun. Some pieces not long enough to reach the back fall in front of my face.

"Fuck you look so hot." she says to me as she falls back onto the couch. Face to face with my dick. She swirls her hand down my dick and sticks her tongue out licking the underside of my cock. I hold my breath and just focus on her warm tongue on me. She takes me fully into her mouth and fuck it felt so good. Her warm mouth, so fucking tight as she sinks me into her throat. I thrust my hips into her mouth causing her to gag a little, but i knew she could handle it, it wouldn't be my first time fucking her throat.

"Fuck, you're so fucking good at that... such a fucking slut for me, huh?" she moans around my dick sending vibrations through me. My mouth hung open from the feeling. I pull her head by her hair so she meets my eyes, "You're my slut aren't you?" i ask tilting my head to the side.