35

comment, like, subscribe. Have fun:)) 

About 2 hours after the crash

3rd person pov

"Where are they?" the taller of the pair asks as he moves around anxiously. "They should be here already its been fucking 5 hours and a half."

"Calm down, Kenny. They're fine. They have to be." Grisha adds, but he's no better himself. The thought that his son and a girl who's like a daughter to him might be in danger haunts his very soul.

"Don't tell me to calm down, Grisha. You are obviously no better than me." Kenny spats. He knew this was dangerous, especially asking them to come at this time was worse. Anything could happen to them on that road. That stupid fucking road.

"Enough, it won't help if we continue to argue." It's been a while since they've been waiting for their kids. Kenny was the first to break and snap at Grisha and there was no way in hell Grisha would stay quiet.

They fought like brothers and made up like brothers.

"You're right, maybe if you'd shut the fuck up we would get somewhere."

"Kenny, you son of a bitch-" before the fists of the two men connected, the door burst open,

"Bosses, our sensors went off 5 minutes ago." The sensors they had built in were installed a few miles before the car wash, but they were only designed to pick up humans who walk on the road, not cars that pass by, it was just a safety percussion. They could see a car from a mile away, not a person.

This caused the two men to rush towards the security room, following behind their...employee. Once they enter the room, they are met with a big screen and about 15 other men, their eyes find the screen and they see her.

(Y/N).

The scary grown men's eyes soften as they watch the girl beat the ground with her poor fists, she yells and screams her little heart. She looks so small. Kenny's eyes prick with tears as he watches his daughter so broken and scared.

The camera glitches and everyone's eyes widen as they watch a bag being put over her head, and others surround her. They must've hacked the cameras and the sensors.

Kenny's fists clenched as he watches his daughter get thrown into a van forcefully, he knew exactly who those bastards were and so did Grisha, "Get the fucking cars ready."

—--------------------------------------

(Y/N)

I still, because what else can I do? Pregnant? Me?

I looked down at my body and couldn't see anything, possibly due to my clothes. However, I haven't seen any signs of pregnancy in the last few weeks.

"How...

"How did you figure that out?" My tone is hushed and melancholy. I didn't realize I was crying until my voice began to crack. "How?"

Eren's gaze never left me; I'm not looking back at him at the moment, but I can still feel his intense stare. "He had a test done. It came back positive, my love."

From all the pain I've endured in my lifetime I didn't know this one could be the most painful. I can't do this. I can't have a baby. I eventually turn my head to Eren as a sob escapes my mouth before I can stop it. He's staring at me as if I'm a leaf about to be blown away by the wind. His gaze is so tender and caring.

He nods his head, as if he understands exactly what I'm thinking. "I...I can't..." I sob as I shake my head. I try to come up with a sentence, but I'm at a loss. This is excruciatingly painful, yet I'm powerless to stop it.