17

.

.
.

.
.

.

.
.

"God, just tell me, i already got some information." i begged as i put my shirt over my shoulders, looking up at Eren, who was coming out of the bathroom.

After yesterday, we spent all night working on his work for Yelena's class. We went to sleep late and not once did i ask him about what had happened, but now is the time.

He put his shirt over his head, hiding his perfectly built body, He huffed looking at me, untying his hair letting it fall to his shoulders he walked back over to me.

"Fine, move over."

I smiled moving over so he lays down on his back, pulling me closer to him so my head falls on his chest. He was so warm, i loved being all huddled up with him.

"Don't interrupt me—"

"I won't."

"You just did, (Y/N)." he laughed.

"Shit, sorry. Go on."

He sighed before continuing,

"Well before i was even born, my dad was married to another woman, Zeke's mother. Her father was in really shady business, he owned a part of the American Mafia—"

I raised my head slapping his chest, "The mafia?!"

"That's strike one." he said raising his pointer finger. "Three and i'll stop."

"Fine, I'm sorry, your majesty." i rolled my eyes laying back down.

"The American Mafia, he owned a large part of it, after he died he trusted that part to my father since he only has one child, which was Zeke'a mother and women could not run them back then..."

I rolled my eyes at the thought, this fucking society we live in is shit.

"My father is Italian and American, as you know so it was perfect. A war broke out between, The Russian mafia and The Italian or the Sicilian Mafia and asked help from the American to fight off the Russian here in America..."

"Long story short, Zeke's mother ended up being killed by the Russians. She was my dad's right hand man...woman. So he had to get a new one..."

"Your mom?" i asked.

"No, definitely not. Your father." my eyes widened at his words. I didn't really remember my father. I know what he looks like of course, my mom has showed me pictures of him, but that's all.

"My dad? what?" i questioned i was confused i needed him to elaborate.

"Your father, was my father's best friend you could say. My dad actually introduced your mother to him. Your mom was always part of the American Mafia, she was born into it. Her father, your grandad was Zeke's grandfather's right hand man."

That was a lot of information to take in. I always knew my mother was in some shady business, but i would've never thought the mafia was it.

"Want me to continue?" he asked giving my arm a squeeze. I nodded my head into his chest.

"I don't know the full story with your parents, but i know it was an intense love story. Bad boy, girl with a strict strict father, You know. Now skipping past our parent's love stories , we were then born. We grew up together as babies, i actually have pictures at my apartment." I could hear the smile on his lips.

"I got to see those." i smiled, finally something good to hear after all that information.

"Yeah i'll show you them later, So i don't know what happened with your father, but i know he had to leave, only thing is i'm not sure if he was forced to or if he left by free will. Since then my father vowed to be by your side, he would help your mom raise you. He did, he kept his promise. Years later we grew up, My dad left, i don't know if it was because of the same reasons as yours, but he left a note. Leaving everything to Zeke since he was the oldest and i was still young. Your mother was sent to London to help there with the hotels and restaurants we own. But we're looking for him, them both."

"Wow."i released a breath i didn't even know i was holding. He's looking for my father. I always wondered why he left and why Eren's father left. It makes sense, kind of.

"Yeah, i know." he said kissing the top of my head. Turning his body towards me so we are now face to face.

He looked scared, his brows furrowed and his breath hitched, "You know, i've hurt people before." he looked me in the eyes searching for something in them.

"Just hurt?" i asked, my face softened as his scrunched up. He looked upset that he even had to say it.

"No-" he closed his eyes shaking his head. He looked disgusted with himself and disappointed. I placed my hand on his cheek, using my thumb to stroke it trying to calm him down.

"I'm not going to say it's fine, because i know it isn't, but the Mafia kind of explains its self, baby." i said softly. He looked up chuckling a little.

"Yeah."

"Yeah." i repeated before i leaned in placing a kiss to his lips.

He pulled me on top of him, holding my hips down as i placed my hands on both of his cheeks deepening the kiss.

I pulled away hearing the sound of our lips separating.

"We have an hour, you think you can keep up?" i said.

"Pfft, (Y/N) i can make you cum in less then 6 minutes."

"Pfft, Eren, Wanna bet?"

"Let's do it." he said before he pushed me off of him throwing me on the opposite side of the bed making me yelp.

"EREN!"

///

remember to drink your water, fill up those sexy bodies and wear sunscreen !!!

i actually got my second dose for the vaccine today so pls remember if you got yours to drink lots of water!!!!

Til later💞!