26

Although all (Y/N) wanted to do after her shower was hop into bed and shut her eyes to forget about today, but she couldn't resist when Eren's hand slowly crept in between her thighs

his cold fingers contradicted to the warmth of her skin.

Her back firmly pressed to his chest, as her knees were bent up in the air. Her womanhood was unclothed and begging for a touch.

"What is it that you want?" His tone is strong and demanding most importantly full of lust.

His voice made her clench around nothing, proving how eager she was for him. The girl needed some type of relief—she would've done it herself, but the pleasure she got from Eren was undeniably the best she's ever had and nothing would be the same. Not even her own slender fingers.

There's many things Eren and (Y/N) had in common, but one in particular began the rise of their fights—they're both stubborn. And in this very moment as much as she just wanted to feel him inside of her, fucking her raw til she couldn't take it anymore there was one thing (Y/N) was not going to do...

...let him win.

Eren's pov

"You're not really going to make me say it." her raspy voice was that of god sent, it made my dick twitch in my pants. All i wanted to do to her was tie her down and fuck her til she drops.

I wanted to remind her who she belonged to, because it definitely wasn't Yelena.

I want to ruin every part of her—her body, her mind and whatever piece in her thoughts that has doubts about our relationship.

I snaked my hand around her throat, squeezing it, forgetting about not hurting her, I knew she could take it. My other hand cupped her sex, the heat and wetness radiating from her cunt made my dick impossibly hard.

"You don't have to, but I'll have you begging either way." I left kisses on her shoulder blade leading them into the crook of her neck. I knew all her weak spots. I've spent 3 years of my life studying and devouring them.

Plus I'm a fast learner.

Using my legs, I put them over hers. Only so she doesn't back out. Her pussy fully on display, I take a look at the mirror in front of me, watching her face contort into an eager expression.

I knew she wanted it so bad.

My legs caused her to spread wider for me. Fuck she's so hot.

Without warning I slammed two fingers inside of her, feeling her clamp down on me from the sudden Intrusion. Her head was thrown back on my shoulder letting out a sigh of pleasure.

I began moving my fingers, thrusting into her at a slow pace, one I knew would leave her begging for me.

"Fuck you're so wet." I whispered into her neck as I was busy devouring it with my lips.

"Shit, that feels good, harder... go harder." she said her moans making it impossible for her to speak coherent words, but i understood.

My fingers thrusted out before slamming them back into her harder, not changing my pace at all.

All that was heard was the sound of her wet cunt, the slapping of skin and her beautiful moans that only got louder, as I now picked up my pace.

Her head fell back resting on my shoulder again as she focused all her attention on the orgasm that was approaching. I can feel it.

"Fuck, i'm gonna-"

Just as she was about to have the release she so wanted i pulled my hand away, shoving my fingers in her mouth to keep from saying some stupid shit. I know that smart ass mouth of hers won't stay quiet.

"Fuck you." she spat, her legs shaking from the orgasm she just got stolen.

"Yeah, I will in a minute, don't be impatient."

"Good one. I liked that one." she laughed, they say laughter is contagious and hers definitely was.

As we laughed she turned her body around facing me and I let her. Now sitting on her knees she rested her forehead on mine. Both of us bask in this feeling that we bring to each other.

She was my light, my sun, one person I truly could not live without and god forbid anything happens to her...

...I'll be following right behind.

"I love you. With all my heart." I spoke, bringing my hand to the back of her neck pulling her into a kiss. I didn't let her say it back because I knew she loved me as much as I did her. I didn't need to hear it.

Our breathing sped up as our lips kept moving against each other, hungrily as if we haven't touched in ages. The feelings that spilled into this kiss made it seem as if it was our first one.

"How do we go from full on about destroying each other sexually, to laughing." she giggled, shaking her head. Our lips are still so close.

"I honestly don't know," I laughed, pulling her by her waist so she wraps her legs around me, getting comfortable on my lap, "but who's to say we're still not about to destroy each other?"

She yelped as I brought her down with me.

This will be a long night....

//////////

very short chapter i know i haven't posted in a while and i'm sorry i've been super busy.

BUTTTTTTTTTT

prepare for the smut fest for the next chapter. 😫😏
just giving you guys this tiny chapter because i've been writing the smut for like 2 days already 😫😫😫

anywayssss drink your water and fill up those beautiful bodies love y'all

til next time <33