33

Eren

All I can think about is her.

What are they up to now with her?

Is she all right?

I shouldn't have responded to her.

Although this is her life, perhaps she would not have been introduced to it now if I had just kept pushing her away.

I had only one desire in life: to keep her safe.

I pretended not to know why I cheated, but I did. And, as silly as it sounds, I did it for her, but once she caught me, I regretted I had.

I wish I hadn't planned it.

I wish I could just sit and enjoy her cookies.

I lied to her because I'd known about the mafia since before my father left; it's all I'd ever known.

And I know it will be all she knows one day.

As a result, I attempted to coax her out of her shell, But I couldn't. I knew I'd found my match the day I saw her reading her book under the sycamore tree. I wanted her to live before she was forced to live a dangerous life.

Instead, I fell in love with her and was drawn in by her. I had one job and that was to make her have fun, before she entered hell. I was never supposed to fall in love with her.

In the mafia, love has no place. My father and her father both made that mistake, but they couldn't help themselves, and now look at them. I told myself I couldn't make the same mistake, but I realized it was too late when I got tired of playing football with the guys, when I hoped she'd be reading her favorite book under the sycamore tree, or when I wished she smiled, for that smile is the sun to me.

I just wanted to be with her all of the time. I didn't realize love was so simple, and perhaps it isn't, but it's easier than counting to three when you find the one person you're destined to spend the rest of your life with.

But there was a part of me that thought it was wrong. I've seen firsthand what the mafia can do to the people you care about. I saw as my mother was raped, how my father responded, and a war break out in less than an hour.

I'd always had that memory in the back of my mind whenever I was with (Y/N), and I'd finally had enough, so I made a plan,

The aim was for her to despise me.

She left because I made her hate me. I could see how shattered she was. It was physically visible to me.

I didn't expect it to be so painful, but I didn't know what I was doing; I was just a naive 16-year-old who thought that was the only way to save the person I cared about the most. But it wasn't because, after all of that, we're back where we started, with my heart still fluttering when she says my name or simply looks in my direction, and my stomach tingling when she touches me.

She's all I ever knew too and I can't believe I almost let her go.

I understand now, love doesn't make you weak, in fact it makes you stronger. It makes you better. And I would give up my life or even my body just to save hers.

Now I stand there watching as they shackle her unconscious body to the chains, screaming all the fucking words I can think of, but they don't care.

"Let her fucking go, you pieces of shit." As soon as those words left my mouth, the bottom of a shoe slammed into my face, but it didn't deter me.

I yanked on my wrist chains, which are bleeding and bruising, but I couldn't give a damn right now.

"Take me motherfucker, hang me up there, Leave her alone!" As blood flowed from the back of her head to the floor, I sat there watching. I swear to fucking god, I'm going to kill every single one of these bastards who touches her.

"Stop being so dramatic, just like your father."

A man's voice said from my right, and I swung my head in his way. "And who the fuck are you?" 

"All will be revealed in due time, son. However, we are currently confronted with a significant issue." His Russian accent was thick at places, yet I understood all he said.

Of course, we have a big problem, and this jerk is only now realizing it.

"This little warrior here," he circles (Y/N) while directing his finger to her abdomen, and my jaw clenches as I watch his disgusting hands get so close to her that I want to fucking kill him. "Calm down, nineteen-year-old girls aren't my type, they're too young," he jokes. "However, you two have now given us some problems," he said

"Sorry, we didn't mean to give you any problems." The sarcasm was clearly rolling off my tongue.

"Please don't interrupt me. I'm going to have to start gagging you both because you both have a tendency of doing it." He stood upright, glaring daggers at me, but the looks were nothing like the ones he was getting.

"I noticed something was wrong with her, as I was saying." With that I quickly did a scan on her body, concern filling me hard and fast as I get a good look at her. She has cuts all over her body, but I don't see anything else.

"Of course you aren't aware of it. But me? As obvious as day "He went on to say more. What the fuck is this bitch on about?

"Having been a father four times, I was able to know right away when my wife was pregnant."

"Shut the fuck up. What are you talking about?" I yelled.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER!" I screamed as his hands reached for the hem of her shirt. My voice was loud, but it didn't deter him. He gradually lifted her shirt, and I finally got a good look at it.

He grabbed the hem of her pants and tugged them down the tiniest amount, I was ready to object, but I didn't because that's when I noticed it completely, the tiniest bump was forming, it was so low, anything high waisted could cover it.

"And if you don't believe me, the doctor we have took some of her blood, and we'll confirm my suspicion in about twenty minutes," said the man who's name I do not know yet.

"You better hope I'm wrong," he continues, "because if she's pregnant, that fetus won't live inside her another day." I don't have time to respond before he continues, "You better hope."

------------------------------

Don't hurt me for not updating, i will finish this book, i swear to you.

Okay love ya'll<33