13

It's been a few days since our big argument. I truly felt like that would be our last. That we'll never talk again. He ignores me in class. I catch him sometimes staring at me, but it's never that genuine stare. He looks at me with hatred.

Today class has felt like the longest. I only had one today, Yelena's. I caught her staring at me a few times but i just don't seem to notice what Eren sees. Maybe i'm just naive.

Eren hasn't come to class today. He usually always showed up late or we'd arrive together, but it's been rough.

"Y/n, Where's Eren?" Yelena struck me out of my gloomy state. She walked towards my seat, while others began fleeing the room. I didn't even notice class had ended, i thought we had a couple minutes left.

"Where is everyone going?" i mumbled to myself as i looked around the room.

"I ended class early—are you feeling okay?" she asks worriedly as i feel her hand on my shoulder. Bringing my head back to face her in an instant as i felt her touch.

"Oh, yeah sorry. What did you ask me?" i sat back in seat hoping to get rid of her arm
on my shoulder.

"Have fun with yelena then."

Eren's words lingered in my head. Repeating like a mantra. Shit maybe i will....

No. I wouldn't stoop that low. I'm not him. He's probably fucking other women now. That's how he is. After he fucks up, he fucks up even worse. He's a selfish insecure asshole yet i can't him out of my head. The way he talks to me, the way he lays in between my thighs as i play with his smooth hair, the way he fucks me, god this man has fucked me up in so many ways. But i love him. I do. And it's embarrassing.

"I asked you where Eren was."

"I don't know." i said with no expression, although my head is swarming in thoughts of him.

"Okay, well here—tell him he has until tomorrow to turn that in or he will be removed from my class." she says in all seriousness as she passes me a packet of papers.

"Removed? Can you even do that, you've barely been here for 3 weeks." i protest.

She shook her head laughing lowly as she swung her leg over the table sitting on her side " Look miss Ackerman, i'll enlighten you. Eren's grade for this class has been shit, since your old professor. He's smart, i know that first hand. He's just not completing work. I need that. So there's no need for the attitude." she said fiddling her fingers at me during the last statement.

"I didn't have any attitude," i rolled my eyes—now i do. "...But i'll tell him, Thanks." i said quickly while getting up and gathering my things plus the papers that belonged to Eren. I felt Yelena's  eyes on me the whole time. Burning holes into my temple. I so badly wanted to look up and tell her to stop, but there was something about her that just didn't sit right with me. So i didn't want to push it.

"Goodbye y/n." she said while her back was turned to me, by now i was already at the door ready to leave until i heard her speak again although i don't know if she wanted me to hear it...

"This is gonna be fun."

__________________

I texted Eren many times after i left, but he didn't reply. He didn't even see the messages. I also texted the group chat but again no one knew where this boy was.

I had went to the cafe on campus to finish up some homework and take a break from this. It was getting a little late so i decided to make one final stop in my search for Eren.

Behind the school.

Taking the little alley that leads towards behind the school the whole space just got darker, the smell of weed and the sound of voices infiltrated my senses.  I made sure to lighten my footsteps and not make any noise, just in case it wasn't Eren and i was entering something sketchy.

"Boss isn't gonna be happy with you, Eren." Eren's names made me come to a halt. So it is him. What boss are they talking about? i stayed hidden behind the alley wall to continue listening in.

"Well tell Zeke, he can kiss my ass. Just because he took over for my Father it doesn't mean he can tell me what to do." Eren's angry voice spat.

What the fuck is he talking about?

"Eren, Calm the fuck down. He brought Yelena here to keep you in check. You're supposed to be going to class and meet her. We need to sell the coke quickly and you said the campus would be the best way, but money has gone down and so has the coke. So what the fuck are you doing with the money dumbass."

"I have the money, but he's not getting it. I came up with the idea. Not him. He can fuck off."

Drugs? Eren's a drug dealer. What has gotten into him. But his whole family's involved, i'm so confused.

Shit.

I gotta sneeze.

I tried my best to relax my fucking nose so i don't get my cover blown. But nothing ever works out for me.

And i fucking sneezed.

*******OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 11K READS!!!!i genuinely didn't think this book would be good, it's just my imagination plus i'm not the best writer but thanks anyways love y'all lots💞💞New updating schedule will come in to play after today!!!!! re...

*******
OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 11K READS!!!!
i genuinely didn't think this book would be good, it's just my imagination plus i'm not the best writer but thanks anyways love y'all lots💞💞
New updating schedule will come in to play after today!!!!!
remember to stay safe, drink your water, fill up those beautiful bodies, and put on sunscreen pls don't die out here with this sun!!!!!