16

¡Warning! Mature Content Ahead

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eren's Pov

She dropped down to her knees looking up at me, smiling as her frail hands wrapped around the hem of my sweats pulling them down.

She looked so fucking good.

Everything she did to me drove me crazy. We fight. A lot. But at the end of the day we always come back to each other, even if it's only to fuck.

She palms me through my briefs getting my dick harder, if that was even possible. She took ahold of them and pulled them down watching as my dick sprung out and hit my abdomen.

I watched as she licked her lips, eyes filled with lust. She used her thumb to press down on my tip spreading the precum causing me to throw my head back in pleasure.

"You know..." she says before using her tongue to drag a long lick on the underside of my dick to my tip collecting the precum she spread beforehand. "You look pretty like this." she smiled, i've noticed this before but she's kind
of a manic when she smiles that. It's hot though.

I'm blushing and i know she can tell i am too, so quickly i take control of the situation not wanting to be embarrassed even more, "I'm tired of hearing you talk."

Grabbing her hair and pushing her down on my dick. Her mouth was so warm, i felt her throat clench down on me as she gagged. I pulled her by her hair again taking her off my dick for her to breathe and there it is, that smile that makes me weak. She is so beautiful, spit dripping from her mouth and some of her makeup running down her eyes.

I gave her the same smile right before i shoved her back down on my dick, filling her mouth up again. She bobbed her head fast making wet noises and choking sounds surround the living room. She's so good at this, i might just cum right now. Her spit was overflowing and dripping down past her chin onto her tank top.

She pulled away and i watched her as she took off her top revealing her gorgeous breasts. Tossing the shirt back to the side, she hurriedly grabbed me again stuffing her mouth again, which made me chuckle at how eager she was to have me.

She bobs her head on my dick, stroking the parts she couldn't fit, sucking extra hard when she came up to the tip. My moans filled up the air, I was close.

She closed her eyes focusing on what she was doing. I looked down at her, she looked so messy and so fucking sexy. I was going to come so hard and i wanted to see her. I tapped her cheek which caused her to open her eyes and look up.