12

Our sweaty backs hit the mattress of my bed, as we catch our breaths. It's been a daily occurrence for us. We talk, meet up, have sex, sometimes things go downhill from there, but the recent couple of times we've done it he doesn't really talk to me afterwards. It's a sort of a fuck and get out type of thing. Which i don't understand because i thought we were fine— or our version of 'fine'. He's been rougher too, although i'm not complaining, he always seems to want to go harder, Like if he was mad at me or something. I want to ask him about it so bad, but i feel like it'll lead to another argument. I might just have to take that risk though.

"What's up with you?" i ask in between breaths. He completely ignores my question as he gets up and starts to put on his clothing. Boxers, his grey joggers, his slides from the corner of the room. I look at him dumbfounded that he actually wasn't talking to me after he just fucked me. He looks around the room looking for his shirt, finally he found it lying on top of the bed, but i was quicker and grabbed the shirt putting it over my head so i wouldn't be completely naked while about to have this conversation with him.

"What are you doing?" he asked his voice hinting a bit of annoyance.

"I asked you a question..." he looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed, "....you've been leaving without talking to me for a while now. I'm tired of it. So tell me what's wrong."

He rolled his eyes at me before pulling at the hem of his shirt that's on my body. I grabbed his wrist and pulled it away from me. He comes at it again causing me to back away and hit my back to the headboard. "Eren can you fucking stop!" i yell.

"Y/n how about you fucking stop being such a bitch and give me back my shirt before i-"

"Before you what, Eren? What are you going to do?" i cut him off. He's being childish although i am too right now by taking his shirt, but i need a reason for him to stay longer. I want to get to the bottom of why he's acting like this. "Look, i'll give you your shirt just tell me why you're acting like this." i sigh.

"And tell me y/n how am i acting?" he asks running his hand through his messy hair.

"Distant."

"I literally just fucked you, how is that distant?"

"It's not the same."

He glared at me with his jaw clenched, i can tell he's pissed, maybe because i won't drop it or maybe it's the real reason why he won't talk to me. We were good since the day of the party, when that boy—whose name i came to find out was, Floch, sexually assaulted me. So i really don't know what i did wrong. He huffed and sat down on the bed, the side of his body facing me.

"It's that...fuck— i see the way you look at Yelena in class." My eyes widened at his words. How do i look at her? "...and i see the way she looks at you. I can't help but think there's something going on there." i scoffed.

"Are you serious?" I laughed. Honestly i found that amusing. He's mad because i have eyes. I don't even know what way he's implying, of course i find her attractive, but she's a teacher i can't and won't ever see her in that way. Although i don't notice how she's stares at me, i'll have to put more attention into that. "I don't stare at her any different from others, so i don't understand why you're mad at that."

"Because the thought of you with someone else makes me mad, y/n." he says running his hair through his hair.

"Trust me, i can relate." i mumbled, but of course with this man's great hearing he picked it up.

"When are you going to get over that? i made a mistake no need for you to rub it in and ruin this relationship." he turned to me slightly raising his voice.

"Excuse me? i am over it, but just because i am it doesn't mean i'll forget it, you asshole!" i yell back. "And what relationship are you even talking about, cause last time i checked we were just fucking." i shout standing up from the bed stripping myself from his shirt.

"Just fucking? you told me you loved me again, But it's fine i can get pussy somewhere else if it's just fucking." he spat grabbing his shirt from the ground putting it over his head cover his chiseled abs.

"I never stopped loving you, of course i'll always love you. The amount of hate i have for you still doesn't top how much i love you. But it was in the moment i shouldn't have said it. So go fuck someone else i don't care." I shout, sliding up my pajama shorts and putting a shirt on my body.

"Fine. I will. Have fun with Yelena then." he said before storming out the room door. But i was so determined on getting the last word.

"I WILL!" i screamed loud enough for him to hear me.

I stand by my room door with my head in my hands. I can't believe him. It's always the same thing with him. We fight too much now, we will never work and i have to get that through my thick skull. I need to stop wanting him, i have to move on from him. But i just don't know why my heart is so set on watching me fail with him time and time again. I just said that we were just fucking because i'm confused. But to him i'm just pussy, he can get that anywhere. We are just hurting each other more, opening old wounds that were meant to stay closed.

He and i will never work.

"oh my god he and i will never work." i say as i sob into my hands.

Fuck that hurts.

//
okay sorry for the late posting, this chapter is kinda boring i get it'll get better from here

i just wanted to say that i'm changing the way i update, summer break is coming up from me soon the 18th is my final day. So i was planning one doing this:

instead of posting once a week, i'm planing on posting a bunch of chapters a month.

So that means you'll get more than 4 chapters a month but you'll get them all the same day. unless i decide every other day. but then i won't post again til the next month if that makes sense.

okay see y'all the 18th! or i'll maybe drop an earlier chapter we'll see

okay see y'all the 18th! or i'll maybe drop an earlier chapter we'll see. Drink water, put on sunscreen pls and stay safe out here💘!!