18

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where's my money at?" he laughed at me. I know he won't drop this—like ever. We decided to raise up the time so instead of 6 minutes we bet on 10.

"Okay, but you have to realize i also won." i responded. He stopped at the red light, turning his head to face me. We both stared at each other, processing my words right before bursting into laughter. I loved moments like these, where we'd forget everything, who we are, our past, the arguments.

Eren's laugh was a beautiful thing. When he laughs, he makes you want to make him laugh again and again, just so you can hear that sound and see his giggly smile as much as possible. If you believed he was unapproachable and tough you are incredibly correct, but his laugh would probably change that.

Eren's laugh is a rare thing, which makes it all the better when you hear it. For just an instant, the emotional pain that you can constantly see in his eyes if you try disappears, and in that moment, he's happy. He doesn't force laughter for things that don't deserve it, so when he does laugh, it's one of genuine amusement.

"Stop looking at me like that, it's weird." he said facing the road again while smiling.

"Oh fuck off."

__________________

Several months later....

No Pov

The girl was in pain. Each step she took was truly agony. The gashes on her arms and legs were showing no signs that they would stop bleeding. The pain in her head ached with every step she took. All she wanted to do was lay down, close her eyes and drift away into darkness, but she knew she couldn't, anything but that.

The road was empty and secluded, nothing but forest.

Street lamps that weren't completely burned out projected little circles of white light on to the dark road.

Although the road was empty and nothing but the sound of crickets and (Y/N)'s frail footsteps, the loneliness she felt was loud. She just wanted it to be filled, she wished she was walking on Eren's old street. Where people had cookouts or played music as loud as they could. Where the kids would be chasing each other around til they couldn't anymore. She wished Eren would be at the door waiting for her and her homemade cookies he loved so much.

Loneliness is wretchedness and distress; it is lamenting with no hope. Loneliness chokes, crushes the heart. Loneliness handicaps the frame and the mind and the spirit. Loneliness is oblivious and numb.—and that's exactly how she felt right now.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK—" the girl screams. She ignores the way her head pounded with excruciating pain from her yells. She fell on her knees, scraping her flesh against the concrete road. She used her bruised fists to strike the ground beneath her repeatedly, she was desperate, she was begging for help. That's all she wanted.

"Please, Please God." she wasn't very religious, but she called upon him as a last resort, But nothing.

"Eren, please. Hear me...."

"FUCK PLEASE FUCKING HELL!" her sobs became angry. She was frustrated.

(Y/N) had walked for miles looking for Eren, but it had felt like she will never find him. He and the others were no where to be found. Their cars were still there when she woke up.

She had everything on her, her purse, even the gum that was in her mouth. Everything, but Eren and her phone.

She clutched unto her shirt as her breathing became uneven. Her throat was hurting from how hard she was crying. She wanted to give up so bad, but Eren. She couldn't leave Eren.

With the sounds of her tears clouding the area she didn't notice the figuring slowly approaching her. Their footsteps were light, they didn't want her to notice. Not until they wanted to be seen.

Although the only thing she was studying was the road while she walked all those miles, she failed to notice the men who were deep in the forest following her every move.

Listening to the way her cries broke through the night, the way her body was slowly bleeding out and her screams for the person she loved the most. They did nothing, but watch her, study her, because that what they were told to do, that's what he wanted and they served him til the end.

The figure got closer to her, just enough for her to begin hearing him, her cries stopped as she turned around. She thought she was hallucinating, but she wasn't. There they were. A man she could not recognize stared back at her with an apologetic smile.

"Hello, (Y/N). It's nice to see you again."

/////////////

/////////////

😏😏😏😏

remember to drink your water, fill up those sexy bodies and wear sunscreen my loves!!

see y'all later !!!