08

This past week has been full of events. Eren and i have been meeting at night almost everyday. It was never more than sex. That's what i believe. I made a mental note that he and i would be nothing more than what we are right now and i'm okay with that. The party Jean had planned was today. Sunday. Out of all days he picked sunday. Jean will literally never change. The girls and i were going to meet up before so we can head in there together.

After my rendezvous with Eren yesterday that ended in an argument, no surprise there, i decided to stay at my house instead of going back to the dorm. It was already late at night anyways. We have been arguing then hooking up or vise versa.

Right now i'm making my way to Historia's since she has the biggest house for us to get ready in. We're gonna hang out just us girls before getting ready. I haven't told them anything about Eren, but they seem to know. Everyone does. Mikasa even gave me a whole lesson on it. Which was not fun and would 10/10 never do again. I know what Eren and i have is definitely not healthy but i'm so into him and whatever we're doing.

I park my car on the street of her house, everyone else's cars seem to be here. Well i'm late. Of course. I grab my belongings and make my way to the door. I ring the bell and wait there admiring the exterior of the house, which is very beautiful. I'll never get used to this one. I heard the tapping of feet running to the door and in seconds Historia appears right in front of me.

"Y/N! i'm so glad you're here, come on the girls are upstairs getting ready." she squeals.

"They're getting all fixed up already, jesus am i that late?" i ask worriedly while following her upstairs.

"Oh no don't worry, but there's a bunch of us so we can't wait til the last minute." she giggled at me. It did ease all the worry i had building up. I wanted to talk with them for a while. I missed them truly. I hung out with mainly Sasha this week since our schedules match up the most—oh and you can't forget Connie. It was just us three and sometimes Jean. We hung out the most in high school too so it brought a lot of memories. I've also been with Ymir since she was my roommate. I couldn't wait to be with the other girls.

••••••

All of us were close to being ready, we were waiting on Historia and Annie. Which was much to my surprise that Annie was even coming, but it's very expected now that i know she has the biggest crush on Armin. We all hung out and talked for hours. Spilling all of our deepest dirtiest secrets. I started bugging Sasha to talk about her and Connie, because there is definitely something going on there. But nope she didn't budge. Jean and Mikasa were getting closer and we wanted to know more about that, but she wasn't very interested in continuing with a conversation that revolved around her—so we didn't get much there either.

Everyone looked so good, showing off all types of skin. My outfit was also revealing in some parts, but it made me feel very good. I had my hair styled like i always do and i don't usually wear that much makeup, the normal everyday was what i did today. It was now around 8:30 at night and we were all making our way to this frat party. Sasha decided to drive in with me, her excuse was that being in a car with Historia and Ymir is like being in a front row of a porno movie. Which i don't understand why anyone would mind, but i get the whole third wheeling thing, it sucks.

We finally made it , rows of cars were parked outside the whole street. Jean told us we could park inside the garage so we didn't have to look for parking spots. Which looked like there wasn't—i feel bad for whoever couldn't park in the garage, the cars seemed to go down a few blocks

Hand to hand, Sasha and i walked into the party . The girls were following close behind us as well. The loud bass of the music was blasting through the speakers. The scent of liquor invaded my nostrils and everyone's around. Red lights shined hiding the true color of the whole house. The frat mansion was very huge. We walked towards the hallway that was packed with people, some drinking and talking, others simply just making out with no shame whatsoever. We made it through the tremendously long hallway and finally a perfect view of the whole house appeared. People in the middle of the room danced like no other. More people were in the open kitchen that out looked the living room. This living room was the biggest i've ever seen. Perfect for parties, It felt more like a ball room. The staircases were also packed with people. Jean out did himself with this one.