20

"What about this one?" Sasha asked as she spun around showing the bikini that hugged the curves on her beautiful body

"What about this one?" Sasha asked as she spun around showing the bikini that hugged the curves on her beautiful body. The light blue swimsuit looked amazing on her.

"Stop making googly eyes at my girlfriend,
(Y/N)." Connie said as he pushed my shoulder causing me to laugh.

"Aht aht aht, she was mine before yours," i said before turning to a still half naked Sashsa just wanting an opinion on her bikini. "Isn't that right, pretty girl."

"Did you see that? My knees just buckled,
(Y/N)." she said while nodding her head.

"Oh fuck off." Connie said before getting up and pushing Sasha along with him back into the changing room.

"By the way Sasha, that's totally your color!"

"I was thinking the same thing!" she yelled back. I laughed while shaking my head, we were probably so annoying to the other people in the changing rooms.

My phone began to ring, i picked it up reading the contact— Eren.

"Guys, i'll be right back." i shouted so they don't wonder where i am if they come out first. After hearing 'okay' and a "sure" i picked up the phone call.

"Hey, baby you want some food from the court?" i heard the raspy voice that i loved so much. Eren's voice always made me weak in the knees, especially in the mornings.

"Hi, no i'm fine i'll just get some when we get there, Sasha just picked her swim suit, although Connie stuffed himself in the changing room with her— so you know we might be here a while." i said hearing a chuckle from his side.

I continued speaking to him on the phone while looking through the racks of clothes. I held my phone in between my shoulder blade and cheek as i pulled out clothes to put them up to my body.

"Okay, well then i'll go over there in a min—" I turned around fast causing me to bump into someone. Fuck i gotta stop doing that. I dropped my phone causing me to not listen to the rest of Eren's sentence.

"Shit, i'm so sorry." i say quickly looking up to see the tall man staring down at me, he looked so familiar but i just couldn't put my finger on it.

"It's fine, it isn't your fault," he said as he bent down picking up the clothes and my phone i dropped, "Here you go." he finished giving me a friendly smile, that didn't match the rest of his facial expression at all.

I don't know what it is, but something about this man felt so familiar. I've never seen him in my life though. He has this look on his face— like he wants to tell me something, maybe i'm just going crazy, but i felt like i've known him my whole life. I feel like i've heard his voice before.

I heard Eren's voice from afar, reminding me that he was still on call, raising my phone to my ear i mumbled a quick, "Eren, hold on."

After i said that the man's eyes widened in surprise, but he quickly hid again. Just as quick as it came. This caused me to furrow my brows.