14

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My heart dropped to my feet. I didn't move, i felt like i was paralyzed from the waist down. My palms sweat profusely. Although i felt like know Eren wouldn't hurt me, but then again i don't know this side of him. He might just put a bullet in my head and call it a day.

"Who's there?" a random voice i didn't recognize asked harshly.

I began backing up slowly, finally realizing that i should be getting out of here. I don't want to take my eyes off my front, it's like if i turn away i'll accept that i'm completely fucked.  I won't out run them because of this long ass alleyway.

"I asked who the fuck is there!" the voice yelled this time. I still hadn't recognized it, but it doesn't sound like the others who were talking before. 

I heard footsteps coming towards me, but before i realized where they were actually coming from my back hit a wall— a chest.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist tugging me closer to the chest. A cold metal pressed to my temple. It hurt like shit.

"What are you doing here?"

I stand still, not wanting to move just in case she does decide to pull the trigger. We began walking towards the the end of the alley.

"It's me—"

She looks at me and smiles before continuing, "and a friend."

Right as she finishes her sentence, she shoves me onto the ground in plain sight for the others to see me. The impact of the ground knocking the air out of my lungs, I felt my muscles become tense, my lungs not accepting the air i'm trying to force back in. Tears began forming in my eyes, i felt like i was going to die.

"Oh, come on it isn't that bad—" Yelena spoke while chuckling a little.

I felt someone running up to me, kneeling right in front of me pushing my hair out of my face— Eren.

"Shit, (y/n) take deep breaths," he looked at me  his face full of worry and his frantic moves were showing me that as well. Pushing my hair back so he stared me in the eyes, holding my cheeks with the palms of his hands. "You're doing good, In and out— yeah just like that."

I felt my breathing becoming stable, but not enough, It still hurt a lot to breathe in. But i did. Eren helped me. "Okay, come on." he says helping me up to my feet. My hands goes to my stomach, rubbing it in circles to ease the pain.