25

Entry one

Entry one

At times like these I wished my life was normal. I wish I never met Eren, I wish I never met Grisha.

That Grisha didn't introduce my parents to each other. That my mom wasn't the daughter of some Mafia boss. I wish that I was born into a completely different family, but that was something I was never going to get, because you don't get another shot at life. Don't get me wrong i love them all, i really do but my life would've been a lot easier without them.

And I know that's a horrible thing to say. Especially about the people you love. The people who gave me everything in life. I'm so grateful for them. But this was the one life I wish I was never born into.

Being hunted was one thing that never crossed my mind, because that doesn't happen. Only in movies. But I know it's just that naive personality I carry.

It happens all the time.

People are killed, murdered in cold blood everyday. Some appear on the news the next day and others we don't even know happened.

The neighbors that bring you home baked pies, or those that say good morning to you everyday, could be the very same people who'll be the cause of your death.

The man you see at the grocery store buying essential necessities could be a killer in the shadows. It was never bad to be cautious and that is something I lacked.

72 hours before the accident....

"So, what are we going to do? Do I meet him?" I asked shyly, because not only 10 minutes ago I cheated and he told me he hated me. It's been a long night.

"WE are not doing anything. YOU are going home and I'm bringing your phone to Zeke, so he can track this message." He says not once moving his eyes from the road, occasionally stealing glances on his rearview mirror.

He doesn't acknowledge me, but I didn't expect him to either.

"Eren, I'm not just going to go home. That's my dad-"

"DAMMIT (Y/N) CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE!" he yelled, interrupting me. I understand he's mad and I'm upset at this whole situation because I'm not giving him a chance to be alone and deal with that anger he has built up into him. But this is my dad, we're talking about. I don't want to be left out of this.

"No, I won't just sit back on this one. That's my father. He wants to see me." I spat. I'm tired of everyone treating me like some soft little girl who can't know anything. I was already left out of a huge chunk of my life and where I come from.

Eren swerved to the side pressing the brakes hard causing me to hit my head on the window. A shooting pain from the right side of my temple erupted through me.