07

Waking up to skies lit by the sun in the spring is a sort of visual poetry--or it would've been if i didn't wake up feeling horrible, mentally and physically. Eren was rough last night, but it wasn't a bad rough or how he used to be, plus i just feel stupid for falling back into this, whatever this is.

I stir in place and in no time i was facing the opposite side of the bed which was empty. He left early in the morning. He thought he was quiet, but he wasn't. Him leaving just made me feel worse about the whole thing. I'm an idiot for doing it, but i'm such a bigger idiot for wanting to do it again. It's like i'm under a spell with Eren, especially this 'new' Eren.

After dwelling in the same spot on my bed for a while i decided to finally get up and get ready for the day. I pull the duvet off my legs and instantly the cold air touches my naked skin. I totally forgot i was completely naked. I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and get up—or i attempt to get up. My legs quickly give out and make me fall back to where i started.

"Fuck this." i groaned.

Legs still dangling off the side of the bed i take a long look around the room. It's messy and i totally have to at least put some clothes away before i leave for school. I continued observing my room until i finally look at my desk. Upon it was a pink colored stinky note that i didn't remember putting there. I pushed myself off the bed and instantly groan, i hated the pain after sex, but it was definitely worth it. I picked up the sticky note that actually had writing on it. It was from Eren...

"Hey baby i had to leave earlier than i wanted
I'll see you at school." -Eren

A smile welcomed on my lips, i don't know if it was because of the pet name or that he actually left me a note. I didn't even see him write this, but Eren is always doing the unexpected. Definitely.

I put the the note down and made my way to the bathroom to clean up. It was necessary for me to go pee since i didn't last night. After sex i usually get up and get cleaned up but yesterday was different. I don't even remember closing my eyes and drifting off into sleep. I did the same old routine, shower, shave, brush my teeth, skin care and finally hair. After the long time spent in the bathroom i made my way to my closet to pick out some clothes. Unfortunately I didn't have any of my stuff, so i had to wear clothes that having been sitting here for for 3 years.

Nice.

After dressing and getting all my shit together i grabbed my phone and bag and made my way through the door. I have to walk a couple minutes to my uncle's house to pick up my car.  This was going to be a nice walk. I loved walking especially in such a fun neighborhood, there was always something fun going on. After a few blocks i come face to face with the same gorgeous brown house and black door. There was a car i didn't recognize in the driveway. I kept the long stare at the house. Memories flash in my head of how we used to play in the front yard. A few giggles interrupt my thoughts making me turn my head to the front door, out came the cutest little kids. A boy and a girl. They looked awfully alike, probably twins.

"Cmon please-" i heard the little girl plead. It was all too cute. "Take Li and me to get ice cream!" She said as she ran back into the house and came back tugging at the sleeve of an older boy. Older man. I should say. Probably their father. I smiled at the family and continued making my way down the sidewalk. I knew Eren and his older brother Zeke ended up selling the house. I one thousand percent see why they did, that house held so many good memories until it didn't anymore. It was all too much for them. The bad overpowered the good.

My 10 minute walk finally came to an end and i was now in front of a sage colored house. I walked towards the front door, stepping on the front lawn because i know how much uncle Levi hates that. It makes me laugh how much of a control clean freak he is. Before i even get to knock i'm welcomed by Hange, the only person i know that can put up with the control clean freak my uncle is.