39

(Y/N)

"You were always so pretty with your mouth shut."

Yelena's smirk was wide, it almost looked like a genuine smile.

That bitch.

I can feel the pride and joy spilling from her as she circled the chair I'm currently tied to. The taste of warm metal coated the inside of my cheeks– I didn't go down easy, but when five inches of sharp gray metal is pointed towards you there's only so much you can do. Plus I need to be smart if I want to get to Eren, I can't just run into a knife. All that flashes through my brain like a motion picture film is Eren, his body, blood, his slow heartbeat. His pain is clear in my head and I fucking hate it. She rounds the chair and stands in front of me now.

I'm sweating– not just a little, I'm sweating enough that it paints my body in a shimmer. A cold shiver runs down my spine although I'm boiling up in my seat. My heart beats hard, so hard I think Yelena can hear it too.

Tied to this wooden chair, I stare ahead at her. She's smiling, she thinks she's won it all.

But who is she exactly?

The knife is still clutched to her side. She wants me to see the blood on it. She craves my surrender, but if she thinks a little blood would scare me, she's far from wrong.

"What is it that you want from us?" Yes I know, such a cliche thing to ask and I'm not expecting an answer, but it was worth a try.

Her smile dissipates, but she stands there in silence, unmoving. It's unnerving, my heart beats a mile a minute. I can hear the perpetuated beats in my eardrum like a mantra. I'm afraid, but not of her—never of her.

"What's your favorite color?" She completely ignores my question.

A couple beats of silence later, "What?"

"It's a straightforward question (Y/N)." My eye twitches at her aloofness.

"I understand its a straightforward question, but why in the fuck are you asking it?" I'm all for not aggravating your kidnappers, but she gets on my last nerves. Why is my favorite color so fucking important? Yes, I'm afraid– afraid that I won't be able to hold back anymore. All I want to do is get out of this chair and wring her by the neck.

"I ask, you answer."

Seconds pass before I answer, my voice low and murderous. "Green."

"Sage green or dark gre–"

"GREEN, JUST FUCKING GREEN. GOD" my voice loud, I'm so fucking frustrated and it doesn't fucking help with her useless questioning. Bile rises up my throat from the ache of holding in my flood of tears. I'm tired, sweaty and fucking ready to explode. "GET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING CHAIR, OR SO HELP YOU GOD" my arms shake at my back, trying to get rid of the knot that has them bound.

"Please..." a sob works its way up my throat and out my mouth before I can stop it, "Please..." Tears leave a trail of fire in their wake. It hurts, they burn and I'm tired. Nearly 24 hours being awake, getting into a car crash and hung from the ceiling to being in the middle of gun fire, fearing that the next breath the man i love takes will be his last and now being tied to chair in a shed is fucking draining. So draining.

Cold hands touch my cheeks and I lean into it. Her freezing temperature cools down the heat of my sorrow. "Stop it..." Her other hand joins, dropping the knife she had in her hand on the floor. I don't look at it. I just look at her. " I didn't mean to make you cry, please don't cry." Her thumbs clean under my eyes, begging me to stop crying, but I don't.

I need her distracted.

The knot I'm fumbling with behind my back gets looser. I'm almost free.

"I'm sorry..." she says in between kisses on my cheek, her hand cradles the side of my face running up into my knotted up hair. I am seething in my seat, her lips on me burn so bright I want to fucking die. I don't want her touching me. "What can I do to make it better?" she asks softly.

What the fuck with the whole attitude change, it's like she did a complete 180. At least I think she's so whipped that she won't kill me. Her eyes, face, everything disgusts me. I can't stand her worry when she's the one who put me in this mess.

The knot is slowly loosening, but I can't move much without making noises. My thumb is bent in a weird shape trying to get the rope under the loop, but it's so hard when I can't tell what I'm doing. The only reason why I'm continuing it's because it's getting less tight-

"Maybe this will stop you." I didn't feel it until she said it. Her hand– her fingers are brushing in between my legs. My body froze, the tears turning real.

What is she doing? What in the fuck is she doing... she's crazy, fuck...fuck... what do I do?

She cups me and I gasp out of surprise, "So fucking warm." she breaths into my cheek, "So fucking good. You think I'd fuck better than Ere–" Before she finishes his name, my fist connects with her jaw. I scrambled to get out of the chair just when her head smashed against the ground. I picked up a long pipe that was a few feet from where I was, I've been eyeing it ever since I got in here.

I watch her as she struggles to stand, I run up and bring the pipe down on her, not once, not twice, but three times before I dropped it and ran. 

-----------------------------------

one more chapter to go. I'm excited. LOLOLOLKJIHYITUYJGDJUFDUGWDW

Is it just me or is my writing getting better 

I might rewrite after final chapter is out........... okay bye love you.