Chapter 1: "The fuck. . .?"

A/N:

Bonjour, hello! As you can tell from the title, this is a crossover between MCYT and BNHA! There may be manga/anime spoilers to BNHA so shoo shoo if you haven't read or watched the anime/manga! 

Text may look wonky as I am writing on a Chromebook, please excuse that as device screens can sometimes be bigger or smaller than others. If your a friend, then hello. PLEASE DON'T USE THIS AGAINST ME OR AS BLACKMAIL ABSBAJWDJSMAIFHBHDA

Optional music at the top if you'd like peace! I'm currently listening to it as I am writing this! ALSO- SWEARIN' AS PER USUAL, YOU KNOW THE DRILL, MATE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy's POV:

'Gosh, another day of streaming finished!' I had just finished doing a lore stream so the Dream SMP fanatics can figure out more lore for the time being. It was quite tiring but hey, got the job done and still got time to spare! I decide to head to my Minecraft house and listen to the music disc 'Cat' whilst I'm at it 'cause who doesn't like the green and grey music disc. 

I walk along the prime path, passing by the random places built on the Dream SMP. I acknowledged every single one of them of course, they all looked strange yet poggers at the same time. After reaching my house, I decide to get Mellohi out of my ender chest as well. Cat and Mellohi are the superior discs and no one can say no, other wise they'd have to deal with me, the big man. 

Closing  the ender chest, I head outside to be meeted by a wooden bench and a jukebox. Both were worn out so I'd have to fix them sooner or later. Both were under a tree that has lived for a while now, not losing it's colours. I put my hand on it for a while till I sit on the bench.

'Dream, I've come to the desicion. . . that'll be best for the nation, the most logical thing to do. . . for Tommy to be. . .exiled from L'Manberg.'

" Tubbo. . ." I silently say, putting the disc 'Cat' in the jukebox. 

Much to my suprise, it's broken, nothing plays. 

"Fuckin' hell." I mutter as I go back inside to grab a diamond and wood and craft a brand new jukebox. 

Walking outside again, I place it down while throwing away the old jukebox. Well, more of putting it in my home to keep for memories. Now succesfully playing 'Cat', I was at peace till I noticed an enderman particle fly by, in fact multiple. 

"The fuck. . ?"

 I looked around. . . . . no one? Not even an enderman?

"The hell is going on?!" I yell at no one in particular. 

I couldn't see any particles anymore, which was nice but brushed it off as Ranboo teleporting. "Yeah, probably just Ranboo teleporting somewhere. . . probably to see Tubbo in snowchester. ."

It pained me to even speak of Tubbo. . .he got married to a tall enderman during the 2 weeks that I was stuck in prison with Dream. That stupid arsehole green teletubbie. (This is a joke-)

I sigh. The sun is going to set any time now, best if I just sleep on the bench I guess. 

"HEY, TOMMY!"

. . . . . . . . .

"WHAT THE FUCK, WHO WAS THAT JUST NOW-" I yell out loud on accident.

Quackity's POV:

"HEY, TOMMY!" I yell as I run up to Tommy. 

"WHAT THE FUCK, WHO WAS THAT JUST NOW-" Tommy yells. 

"Oh, crap, sorry Tommy. Didn't mean to scare ya!" I say, slightly lying. Of course I didn't mean to scare him, but I expected him to not flinch since he's more energetic to not be scared.

"Big Q?" Tommy askes while turning to me. "Oh, hey Big Q! How've you been?"

"Eyyyyy, there's the Tommy I know!" I exclaim with joy. "I've been doing great! What about you? Also can I sit with you, you seem lonely."

"Oh, sure man! Y'know I'm alright, just miss Tubbo and all, he's been hanging around Ranboo more and. . . y'know the drill. . " I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Well, you've got me! I'll stick with you till the very end. Not sure if I can promise though, heh." I knew Tubbo wanted to hang out with Ranboo but it seems as if he just forgot about Tommy. . . poor Big T, I wish I could help him.

"Hm. . . that's kind of you Big Q." He says with a weak smile. 

I hugged him. I looked at my surroundings, there's a portal on the ground? Is that a new update to Minecraft or a Mod?

"Hey, uh, Tommy?" I say with noticable worry plastered onto my face. 

"Yea, Big Q-" I looked at Tommy and his eyes widened. "Wha-what's that? Is it a portal. . .?"

*Technoblade has left the game

>Ph1lzA: why did techno leave?

*Ranboo has left the game

>Tubbo_: SOMEONE HELP, I'M AT SNOWCHESTER THERE'S A PORTAL

*Tubbo_ has left the game

"What the hell. . ." Tommy says before more people begin to leave simultaniously.

*Awesamdude has left the game

>Ponk: Sam? what's going on??

*FoolishG has left the game

*CaptainPuffy has left the game

*The_Eret has left the game

*WilburSoot has left the game

I stare at the chat, seeing so many people leave at the same time. I heard Tommy screaming which snapped me out of my trance. 

"BIG Q! HELP ME PLEASE!!" Tommy yells. I hop off the bench and grab Tommy's arm. 

"TOMMY! I CAN'T- I CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER-" I get cut off as we both fall in, down the portal. . .

*TommyInnit has left the game

*Quackity has left the game

Little did we know that we would end up somewhere totally different from just blocks, mobs and discs. . . .

                          W e   w e r e   i n   a   d i f f e r e n t   d i m e n s i o n .

A/N: ayoooooooo, you actually read this! You are cool

Words: 1035