Chapter 18: Bedwars Duo

it was dawn, the two lovers stood on top ofa dead zombie pile and they passinatly? kissed 

FIN

y'all my friend wrote that on this chapter during science class and they wanted to keep it there so just admire it 😍✊

3rd Person POV:

Mina retracted her back before stating her own name to the kid named Purpled, "I'm Mina! Mina Ashido!

Purpled looked at her in awe, "Damn, so a fully named person, huh?"

Mina rose a brow, "What do you mean by 'fully named person' ??"

Purpled chuckled, "I mean like- a full ass name, such as a first name and a last name!" Purpled looked to the side, "Some of us would kill to have a last name . . even me."

Mina's eyebrows furrowed in pity, "So, you don't have a last name . . ?"

"Nope, he doesn't. Neither do I."

A female who contained roses in her hair and were strolling down to her arms came walking towards the two of them. They stopped next to Purpled.

"So, Purpled," They put a rose 'secretly' in Purpled's hood while Purpled rolled his eyes at the action, "What's this about last names?" They put their hands on their hips.

"Oh, shut up, Hannah." Purpled glared at the girl now labeled as Hannah, "Isn't rose your last name?"

Hannah giggled, "Nah, that's just apart of my first name, y'know," They extended their arm a bit to exaggerated and make their point, "Hannahxxrose?? Does that first name ring a bell?"

Purpled scoffed before looking back at Mina, "Don't mind her, she can get annoying at times."

"I'm gonna ignore that statement for now-" Hannah looked at Mina before sweatdropping, "Hey-"

"You two make such a cute couple!!" (Not shipping them, this is really just Mina's personality, y'know??)

The two looked at each other in fake disgust before they both said — "No."

Mina was about to respond before all three of them heard something in the distance.

"Hey, where did you go, Mina?!"

Mina recognized the voice as she suddenly muttered the persons name.

A short haired brunette came into view whose face was flushed with worry.

"Uraraka-chan!"

The so-called person came running over after hearing their friend's voice and ended up giving them a bear hug.

"Where were you?!" They broke free from the hug first while their hands clutched onto Mina's shoulders, "We've been looking for you and I thought something bad happened to you!"

"Sorry, Ochaco. . . "

Someone squealed as Uraraka turned to looked at the person making the noise.

It was Hannah.

"It's another fully named person, Purpled!"

The girl who was in awe pointed at the brunette as said person scoffed, yet still looking at the brunette in awe as well, even if they didn't show it.

"Erm . . fully named person . . ? What do you mean?" Uraraka's voice came off as more nervous than curious.

The flower girl fixed her posture and smiled, "Nothing!"

She then put a flower in Uraraka's hair, "It was nothing."

"Also, you look really good with tulips!" The girl giggled as Uraraka nervously chuckled.

Uraraka's eyes then widened as she looked at Mina, "Right! We have to get back to the others!"

Mina pouted, "Aww, do we have to?"

Uraraka nodded as she turned to the two other people that Mina had talked to.

"Sorry, but Mina and I will be going now."

She waved to the strangers as she pulled Mina away.

"Bye, guys!"

Mina smiled.

"Bye, Mina!" Hannah replied, waving to Mina as Purpled didn't show any attention to her anymore, plainly staring at his communicator.

As the two girls started going farther away from the other two, they could hear their faint conversation.

"Hannah, wanna go play bedwars?"

"Of course, I'm so gonna win."

They could hear someone laugh, "In your dreams!"

As Mina talked about the two people she met, Tommy perked up.

"Oh, so you met Hannah and Purpled?"

Mina nodded, "They were kind, well, mostly Hannah."

Tommy snorted, "Yeah, Purpled really isn't the real kind type to people he just meets out of the blue."

Tommy noticed that Hannah and Purpled both had left the server and smiled.

"But now, they are probably in the competitive spirit to win in bedwars against each other."

Iida, who had been talking to Midoriya, turned his attention to Tommy, "Bedwars? What is that, if you don't mind me asking?"

Tommy chuckled, "Well, it's in a different server and I haven't played it in so long that I can't even explain it."

It was then Midoriya's turn to turn his attention to Tommy, "Server? Didn't you talk about that when you suddenly appeared in U.A?"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that!" Tommy looked at the sky from a window.

He fixed his posture and turned to the people in the room, which mostly consisted of Aizawa, Midoriya, Iida, Mina and Uraraka.

"I'm off to bed, listen to Aizawa and don't go out till the morning." He started walking to door before stopping to turn back to the five people in the room, "I'm not gonna stay in this hotel, so I'm heading home, cya!"

He waved and shut the door behind him.

Aizawa was going to speak to his students before getting cut off by the door opening, "Right, I'm gonna tell you guys about the server stuff so you guys aren't confused the rest of the time you guys are here."

Tommy yawned, "Okay, I'm leaving for real this time."

"And I'm telling you guys tomorrow about it, too!"

The door finally shut, leaving the five in the room to continue chatting with one another before they all left to go to bed, either against their will or they were just plain tired.

A/N: anyways, I'm done with this :D

Not a short chapter which is nice!

I updated my profile description to some basic information on myself so you all know more about me!

I haven't made a legitimate chapter since august so here's a treat before I go on to explain the Minecraft work in the next legitimate chapter >:]

Take care people <3

Words: 1030