Birthday Special!

A/N: So, it's my birthday (June 17)! Don't sexualize me in any way, I am still a minor- I thought "Hey, since I wanna write, why don't I make a birthday special?" And so, here it is!

It'll be my own OC's POV! I'm too tired to make it my own simple POV- Their name is Floris, and he goes by he/they :] FLORIS IS TRANS (FTM)! Floris is basically a recreation of me but better, same age, same height, basically same everything but with changes like gender identity :D!

This takes place in my Minecraft headcanon! Meaning they are in a server aka land plot :]!

Hope you all enjoy the chapter :D

Picture of Floris from me to you: (yes, it's my art AND IT'S INCOMPLETE-)

3rd Person POV:

Floris had been mining in the caves near his house where he lives with his friend 'Aurora', his binder was killing him as he continued to venture further in the mines, searching for diamonds. He huffed as his communicator went off, pulling it out from his signature dark grey jacket's pocket.

It came from chat, knowing Aurora was the only one awake, he could only assume it was her who had sent a message.

>Auroras whispered to You:
     >Auroras: HEY FLORIS, GO SLEEP AND TAKE OFF YOUR BINDER, I KNOW YOU SEE THIS!!

Floris chuckled as he responded.

>You whispered to Auroras:
     >FlorisBud: Alright Aurora, go sleep, you dumb ass /j

He always reminded himself to use tone indicators because Aurora was the type of person to not know what to take seriously.

It seemed as if he was sleeping in the mines tonight. Floris checked to see if there were any mobs and to his surprise, there weren't any.

Floris took off his jacket and white shirt before taking off his binder and putting on his clothes again.

He placed his bed near some torches and slept peacefully.

He had forgotten one important fact about tomorrow.

It was his birthday the next day.

-Time Skip-

*PING*

*PING*

*PING*

*PIN-

Floris woke up to the sound of pinging, he wished to sleep more but decided to go back to the surface.

The source of the pinging was his communicator. 

"God damn it, what is it now?"

>Auroras: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLORIS, MY LITTLE POGCHAMP