Chapter 14: $.%.^

A/N: I've decided to change my writing style AGAIN! I honestly think it's faster for me to actually write the way I did last chapter! Chapter is caled "4.5.6"! Who knows, maybe it's important to the storyline >> (It isn't, I'm just too lazy with titles-)

You: *thinking im gonna post after a week*

Me: FUCK YOU *slams chapter on table*

I had my last day of school today! TIME TO WRITE CHAPTERS NOW >:D!

Clarification: There will be two other chapters showing two other groups falling from the sky, my chromebook will be returned to the school soon so I can't waste time!

3rd Person POV:

*U.A. Building*

Midnight sighed. She was worried but didn't know how to express it. "What happens if they don't come back?" A voice rang out, it was Snipe who said that.

It sent chills down Midnight's spine. What if they never returned? Would that be the end of the Symbol of Peace? Would there be no Eraserhead to erase quirks in the pro hero society?

For Present Mic, he didn't want to think about it. For all he knows, Aizawa could be dead. A friend of his from when he was a student at U.A. possibly dead now, it was terrible to think about. (Again, no ships in this fucking story :/)

"Well, I'm not sure, Snipe. The best we can do is wait for their possible arrival."

Nezu calmed down some of their nerves.

Hopefully, hopefully they come back.

Yet, they hadn't checked the students if they were alright.

"What do we do?!"

"I don't know but we need to-"

"OH GOD, THE TEACHERS ARE GOING TO KILL US, ESPECIALLY AIZAWA-SENSEI!!"

"MINETA CALM DOWN!"

"You aren't even calm either Kaminari, you hypocrite!"

"NO, I AM CALM!!!"

"GUYS, JUST CALM DOWN, OKAY?!"

"We can just-"

"Let's inform a teacher."

'That was my-'

"GREAT IDEA!"

"WAIT WHO GOES TO TELL THEM?!"

"NOT ME!! HOW ABOUT YOU, SERO?!"

"WHAT-"

*SMP Situation*

Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo were falling. Falling from where? The sky, of course! Not the best place to be falling from . . .

They heard something from above.

A scream.

Multiple screams. Most containing of feminine screams which could be determined that most of the sources were females.

The trio turned their heads to the sources of the screams, their eyes widened as they recognized the people.

It was Mina, Jirou, Yaoyorozu, and Kirishima.

Oh goodness.

"HOW ARE YOU GUYS HERE?!" Those were the only words that Tubbo could say, he was very confused.

Ranboo wondered . . . had there been a portal in the classroom?

The four students seemed as if they'd pass out as they looked at the trio.