Chapter 8: Unforeseen Simulation Joint (USJ)

A/N: I swear- this story is literally almost at 400 reads- If I see that this story gets to over 400 reads, I will literally cry- LET'S HOPE I WILL CONTINUE WITH DAILY UPLOADS- Also, I might continue with 3rd person POV's cuz they are easily to do for me- (alright, you got me, I'm crying cuz this story is almost at 500 reads. WHAT THE HELL-) (*inhales* you all got this story to 500 reads :'] )

Optional music up top, been listening to it a ton. ORPHAN TEARS IS SUCH A GOOD SONG PLUS MY AXE-

3rd Person POV:

As all of the SMP members begin to wake up, they all talk about recent events from their land.

Tommy: Hey, wait, didn't that Nezu person say that there was going to be an event today or something like that?

The room grew silent. They all stared at each other before running out the dorms and leaving in their SMP clothing as they couldn't waste time. It was already 5 minutes before class was going to start. 

Foolish: SO, HOW DID WE FORGET ABOUT THIS?!

Sam: I HAVE NO IDEA!!

The running of the SMP members caught the attention of the students and the pro's who were all about to leave to the training facility. 

Aizawa: Oh, there you all are. Hurry up, get on the bus. We're going to leave in two minutes.

The SMP members sigh, now knowing they made it in time made them drop a ton of weight of their shoulders. They all get on the bus and sit down near the back. Next thing they knew, they were already moving.

Asui: Hey Midoriya?

Midoriya flinched.

Midoriya: Uhm, yes Asui?

Asui: Please, call me Tsu. But that power of yours, isn't it a lot like All Might's?

Tommy and Ghostbur noticed this interaction and payed their attention to it.

Midoriya: W-what?! *Intense lying*

Tommy + Ghostbur: 'Jeez, he's terrible at lying. . .'

Kirishima: Yeah, but All Might doesn't break his bones when he uses his quirk though!

Asui: True.

Both Tommy and Ghostbur decided to talk to each other about some SMP members till they overheard the students conversation once again.

Kirishima: Well if any of our classmates have pro quirks, it's got to be Todoroki and Bakugou!

Asui: Yeah, but Bakugou is always angry so he won't be that popular.

Bakugou ended up hearing what Tsu said and yelled.

Bakugou: WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS!

That only ended up proving Asui's point to which Kaminari decided to speak up.

Kaminari: Y'know, we basically just met you. So it's kinda telling that your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage.

Tommy could help but laugh, he knew that Bakugou was about to yell at him too but Aizawa spoke over him.

Aizawa: Hey hey, we're here. Stop messing around.

The SMP members were asleep so Tommy and Ghostbur had to go around and wake them up.

Aizawa: Get off the bus, we don't have all day.

Tommy: Yeah yeah.

Now that everyone was off the bus, a pro-hero was there as well.