Chapter 9: Technoblade.

A/N: I'm not sure when I'm ending this- Like, I haven't got a set chapter to end at? Also the chapter name says it all- I had forgotten to add Techno, the blood god, so here he is, let's gooooo

also- *snaps neck* this story is at 700 reads- SBI FAMILY ARC- (I didn't work on this in a day so yea- its more than 700 now 😃)

3rd Person POV:

Everyone's heads snapped to where the mysterious voice came from. Pink hair that was tied in a very loose braid was shown from the figure, a cape that was red and white was shown on the top. They looked as if they were a god/king. (BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD-)

Tommy + Wilbur: Techno. . . ?

The figure was now labeled as 'Techno'.

Techno: Mhm.

They contained a very monotone voice. The brothers of Techno began to run towards to him and embrace him in a hug. Wilbur didn't care anymore, he turned back into his regular Wilbur skin, his classic maroon beanie and yellow sweater. The class was beyond shocked, they had already seen his Insane!Wilbur form but they hadn't seen that part of him.

Wilbur: Thank goodness you're safe Techno!

Tommy: Yeah!

Techno formed a small smile before hugging them both back.

Techno: I didn't think you guys would be worried, heh.

Tommy + Wilbur: OF COURSE WE WERE WORRIED!!

The SMP members could only sigh as the U.A students were more confused than ever.

Ojiro: So. . . are you guys family or something. . . ?

Mina: I don't think they are, they don't even look alike!

Puffy: They're family, it may not seem like it but they are.

1-A: . . . WHAT!?

Mina: But they don't even have the same hair colour though!!

Techno: I just dyed my hair to a pink colour, my original hair colour was brown.

Hagakure: That makes sense I guess!

Sero: Yup!

Aizawa: So I've got another person to keep out of trouble?

Aizawa was not happy in the slightest that another person had shown up.

Techno: You alright? You're bleeding a bit from your head.

Aizawa touched his forehead and looked at his palm, it had fresh blood on it instead of dried blood.

Puffy: Ya need another potion. . . ?

Aizawa: Yes I do, guess the potion didn't heal fully.

Puffy took out another healing potion, it seemed as if she had an infinite amount of them. She handed it to Aizawa where he drank it after being given it. 

Techno: Can we get out of this dump? Seriously, I wanna pull and GeorgeNotFound and sleep.

1-A looked at each and Aizawa nodded while gesturing to them to follow him outside.

*Time skip :']*

Techno had indeed pulled a GeorgeNotFound move and slept throughout the entire ride back to U.A, in fact, Wilbur and Tommy had pulled a GeorgeNotFound move as well. Wilbur had leaned his head on Techno's shoulder while Tommy hugged Techno while sleeping. (PURE PLATONIC!)