Chapter 15: &.*.(

A/N: AYO, GREAT NEWS, I'VE GOT A PRONOUN CARD SO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT TO USE ON ME WHICH INCLUDES MY COMFORT NAMES AND STUFF, PLEASE RESPECT MY SHIT-

Link: https://en.pronouns.page/@RosiiNook

It's also on my account page :]

And now, onto the chapter!

3rd Person POV:

*U.A. Building*

Kaminari and Sero were the ones who were chosen to inform the teachers, they had been walking the down the hall and with each step, they could feel a sort of guilt form in them.

Was it because they couldn't save their friends and classmates in time?

But, could they have saved them?

I mean, that is what a hero is meant to do, and yet they failed to do that.

With on final step, they made it.

Kaminari knocked as he opened the door.

He didn't expect to see what was on the other side . . .

*Group two falling*

Quackity was wrestling with Aizawa and had managed to get his arm out of Aizawa's scarf.

"What the hell is that thing made of?!"

"It's none of your-"

"OH SHIT, WHY ARE WE FALLING FROM THE SKY?!" The voice came from Ghostbur but it wasn't his original voice, it was Wilbur's regular voice.

"OI, ICY-HOT! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"

"Don't know."

"GIVE ME AN ACTUALLY RESPONSE, YOU-"

"Please, be quiet, did you not notice that we're falling from the sky?"

Silence came across Bakugou as he finally noticed where they were, they were in the sky, falling.

*ASBDASBDJA, I'M SO SORRY, I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO PUT ON HOW THEY LAND SAFELY AND SUCH SO- Okay, okay. So what I'm trying to say is, I can't think of anything since my imagination is weak right now and can't think of a way they land safely excluding water! You can think of a way they fall safely!*

"LET'S GO TELL THE OTHERS!!"

Niki and Ponk both began to run north, they were heading in the direction of the prime path.

(OHOHO!! I'VE JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING BRILLIANT!!)

Everyone silently ran, Aizawa was still skeptical of the whole situation but let it go for now.

A wooden path came into view, it went up a bit as it was built on a hill.

The students took the time to admire how good the place looked, there were buildings everywhere, each looking different with different materials.

"They must have a lot of money to afford the materials for each building . . . "

Niki pulled out her communication device as she began typing on it, now slowing her pace.

She put it away as she stopped running and looked over her shoulder.

"Dream says he'll try to gather everyone to the L'manburg crater!"

"Isn't he in the prison, though? Sam would have to get him out since he's the warden." Quackity pointed to Sam as he said his name.

"Why is this Dream character in prison?"