Chapter 5: Preparing For Battle

A/N: Y'all have officially made me cry- holy shit- This story has gotten 144 reads and the last time I checked on this story, it had 108 reads. YOU ALL ARE SO AMAZING, THANK YOU SO MUCH, IT ISN'T MUCH BUT I'M GRATEFUL FOR WHAT I HAVE SO FAR :D (foreshadowing this, it's now 183, wtf, THANKS GUYS-)

The time is before the USJ attack soooooo THAT'LL HAPPEN IN TWO CHAPTERS OR SO!! I'm writing during class so yea <3 (foreshadowing, I'm not in class anymore)

Tommy's POV:

Gosh, this class is quite boring. . . when will something fun happen?! That Aizawa dude left the class for some other teacher that has a banana shaped hair to teach Math, FUCKING MATH!!

Ghostbur: Hey Tommy, you should place a jukebox down and play a music disc!

Ghostbur didn't speak with his sort of high pitched voice but instead with his regular voice. It was comforting to say the least but weird to hear it coming from his Ghostbur form.

Tommy: Hm, sure.

I open my inventory to see that I've got the disc pigstep and a jukebox. . . since when did I have these?

Tommy: Oi, do you guys wanna listen to Pigstep?

Foolish: Well, we aren't streaming so we can listen to it! And plus, the class just ended!

I was surprised to hear that, I look around the classroom to see students talking to each other, except the dude named Bakugou and the dude named Todoroki. I placed the jukebox down and begin playing Pigstep.

[Play Pigstep up top now]

Some student begin to stare at us again and the alien girl begins to walk over to us.

Mina: How did you get a jukebox in the class?! Also, that song is cool!

I guess they are newbies to Minecraft, they should know how to place down stuff by now.

Tommy: Just grabbed it from my inventory? I don't see how that's questionable. . .

Aizawa BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR AND SCREAMS- 

*Take two*

Aizawa comes back in the room with a papers in his hand, he points to the jukebox and raises a brow.

Aizawa: Is that what the teachers were dancing too? Geez, that's way too loud. Turn it off, we're going out.

The class brightens up as a full on locker just opens from the wall. This class is way too weird. . . The entire class leaves excluding us as Ghostbur wanted to give Aizawa 'blue'. 

Ghostbur: Here you go, have some blue! Your expression just reads "I want out!!" so take it!

It was weird to just hear Ghostbur change his voice but identity is important.

Aizawa: What? What is it supposed to do?

Tommy: Well, according to Ghostbur, it's supposed to take away your sadness or stuff like that and you'd feel better.

Aizawa seems to be interested so he takes the blue and after a minutes or two, his face forms a smile, only visible if you were really close enough to see it. 

Foolish: Hey guys, we should get going, the class is already ready!

Awesamdude: Mhm, let's go.

Aizawa could only sigh before motioning his hand for us to follow him outside. Walking out of the classroom, we had to go down a flight a stairs which in my opinion, is stupid. It takes too much energy!