Discontinued, and here's why.

I'm deeply sorry, but I just can't with this fanfic. I cannot deal with it any longer.

I know that some of you love this fanfic, that you wish for it to update.

But I can't, I can't muster up the courage to continue.

Updates have been more and more tougher to maintain, and I can't take it any longer.

I'm unable to pretend that I'm proud of my accomplishments, I don't deserve any of this. Not when everything is fucked up, not when every single thing in this story is just . . . terrible and scrambled like a puzzle, but a single piece is missing. The story will be unfinished.

I am sorry, so incredibly sorry.

It's so difficult to give this story the ending that I had hoped to give it, but in the end, I simply can't.

Please respect my decision.

But, since I don't want to disappoint the majority to the people who wanted to see this story finished, or at least have a new chapter since I left off at a cliffhanger, I will be remaking this story, in a way that I will enjoy it.

I truly hope that you all will like it too.

So first, this story is officially discontinued.

And second, a BNHA and Origin SMP crossover will be made.

Although, it may gain less attraction, I could care less.

This may have been my first story, and I cannot say that I'm not slightly proud of it for making it this far - since I would be lying - and it will still be up, against my will.

But the new one coming is, well, I have to say that I'm truly proud of what I have made. I really love it due to the fact not many people have done something like it.

Of course, there will be some 'lore' involved, but it's something I've added for a little spice and simple twist.

It has been a fun ride, but all things must come to an end eventually.

o7, everyone, o7.

- This is RosiiNook, signing off for the last time in this story's history . . . o7

- - -

! TEASER !

- - -

Terraria, a simple server land where Origins and humans live in peace.

. . . At least that's what is shown on the outside.

Not only humans and origins are seperated, but Origins are painted as the villains. A horrid world of black and white.

Newcomers and Origins meet, not only does it stir more chaos into the world, but perhaps these humans are more than meets the eye.

Maybe, just maybe, they can create peace between Origins and humans.

Only time will tell.

Have a good day, everyone, this is RosiiNook finally giving closure to a story that was broken beyond repair since the very start.

The reason behind this all was because this was meant to be for fun, not for me to lose my sanity over.

No.

That wasn't meant to happen.

I'm a minor, someone who needs to live their life before they get too engrossed into writing something about anime characters, fictional characters, and some block game, and before they turn into an adult.

But I guess everyone has this moment in their life, huh?

I'm already too into a writer's mindset, that it's too late to backdown now.

My mind is a living factory now.

But what I can say is that I will not be leaving the stage, I will still be writing and attempting to give you all something to enjoy in your free time.

I still have school to maintain, so everything has slowed in the writing department.

. . .

I'm staying for a while.

And won't be leaving.

Stay tuned for the remastered story.

Take care, everyone.

<3

. . .

o7

- RosiiNook. January 7th, 2022. We couldn't make it to the one-year mark, boys. (April 9th.)