Thank You For 62k!!

Wow- and I mean wow- you all are crazy, in a strange way.

I had no idea that I would be able to make it to 60k, let alone in less than six months!?

I really am grateful for all the reads, and grateful for all my viewers and commenters, you all make me so happy to even have made this fanfic.

It's crazy to think that this was made out of boredom and wanting something to do in life, and it's grown like crazy.

It may seem like I'm not working on this, but I still am, I've been stressed lately and in need of a breather (such as a rest from life problems, such as wanting to run away from my household) .

I have many other fanfics that I've been working on and have been in the process of making, (my imagination has no stopping point lmao-)

But, thank you all, for being here for me. I love you all, platonically, and nothing will ever change that. Even when I grow old such as when I'm an adult, and look back on this, this will always have a place in my heart.

I don't know when this story will be updated, but maybe in a week if I push myself?? It may be short, sorry about that and all :[

Take care of yourself, guys, gals, and our non-binary pals (including those who identify as other things!)

You all matter!

(not me sounding like a goddamn hypocrite 😃)

Goodbye, y'all!

- RosiiNook, signing off <3