IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!!!

Hey guys, most of you may know that I've been planning a rewrite for around a couple months now (right? I don't remember haha), but I'm stuck as of now, experiencing a huge writer's block.

But the deal is, is that I have two options for the rewrite.

OPTION ONE:

(A short description that I left for myself in the files lmfao)

BNHA characters all meet each other in a dream , and all meet DreamXD, a deity who can travel between realms, dimensions, and tons of shit.

They are also known for causing a bit of chaos with realms.But for a god themselves, they too love drama as do humans.So why not put on a show of entertainment and have two seperate worlds meet in the others? Genius, if I do say so myself.

--

OPTION TWO:

(spent 30 minutes on this part since i didnt have this ready and it randomly came to me)

U.A. finds themselves in a tough spot, when suddenly, random "minor" characters are rioting against their school. After capturing with who they found was the weakest one, they find out they were targeted because they were HUMANS.

They've encountered those who hated heroes, but never those who hated that they were *human*. And they were quite the aggresive bunch.

The others spread out.

The waters had the fierce Merling.

The skies had the escaped Avian, the savior Elytrian, and the dazzling Starborne.

The woods had the mysterious Phanton, the strikingly strong Rabbit, the teleporting Enderian, the buzzing Bee, and the swift Fox.

While the others were difficult to locate.

Such as the tiniest of them all, the energetic Inchling, and the slimy Slimecican.

They can just hope they locate and catch them sooner than later.

--

So, opinions??

I'm leaning more towards the second option, but perhaps I can do both! (If the two interest you lot that much..)

BUT I ASK THAT YOU PLEASE INTERACT WITH THIS! I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE WRITER'S BLOCK ZONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

Do hope to see the votes, it's preferred if you comment on either option you think is better. The one with the most votes get worked on!!

Either way, Tschüss!! - RosiiNook

(You can find the original message on my message board ig)