Chapter 12: MCC

A/N: Uh so, forget that I said they have dorms ight? My dumb arse forgot the BNHA storyline for a bit and had to watch it for the 4th time. I'm also in class so- you readers saw nothing I'm totally working on a project in class 😃 (Andddddd, I'm not in class, it's Sunday) (AND ITS NO LONGER SUNDAY, ITS SATURDAY, WOW I'VE BEEN PUTTING THIS OFF TO THE SIDE FOR WAY TOO LONG-)

This is a somewhat au? I'm informed that U.A got dorms in season 3 but in this, they got the chance to move in the dorms once they attended U.A so yeah! I'm just stupid-

CLARIFICATION: Minecraft in this is a large land, a never ending landspace. Every server takes up a piece of the landspace, there are many 'servers'. Claimed lands are called servers.

ALSO BARE WITH ME HERE, I NEED TO WATCH LIKE 2 DIFFERENT STREAMS FOR THIS CHAPTER, I LITERALLY HAVE A PROJECT IM SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING ON-

Author POV:

MCC. Minecraft Championship. One of the biggest Minecraft events in history. Tons of SMP members attend the event every month, either winning with their assigned teammates or losing with their assigned teammates.

Everyone ends up having a fun time. One team, a singular team is crowned the winner. It's a fight to the death to be crowned 'winner'. MCC is only broadcasted to those within the land of Minecraft, now of course, Minecraft cost a little something in order to use a portion of the lands.

Now, instead of people who live on the lands of 'Minecraft', residents of Japan will be able to see 'content creators' in action. Those who are labeled as 'content creators' are well known Minecraft residents who are skilled in many different components.

Now let's see what the 1-A golden eggs are doing in this fine moment. . .

Ah yes, a wild Jirou in her natural habitat, playing the guitar. A peaceful looking Jirou without a Kaminari to distract her in this fine moment. But she put it away and left the room to go to the living room, how sad.

And next we have. .

"Hey give the remote over!"

"What?! No way! I heard there's a good show going on right now, it's drama!"

"No one cares about drama, Mina! C'mon just give it!

"Oi! Give the remote over, you shitheads!!"

"Bakugou, you do not have the right to swear at your classmates and friends! It's wrong!"(It's wrong my ass-)

"Oh shut it four-eyes!"

"Wha- Four-eyes?!"

Ehm. There seems to be a bit of commotion in the living room, let's see what Uraraka and Midoriya think of the situation!

Midoriya: Hey Uraraka, have you been in contact with the SMP members recently? I haven't heard anything from them and when I try to talk to them, they don't respond and leave.

Uraraka: Really? Well, I haven't heard from them, I once saw Sam and Foolish talking to someone that was called "Fundy". Maybe a codename?

Midoriya: Well that could be the case, let's just forget them for now. Let's watch television with the others!

Uraraka: Alright!

Ahh, the oblivious duo. They're in for a treat.

Now let's see what the SMP members are up to!

Philza: Hey mate, what are you up to?

Sam: Hm? Oh, I wanted to make things a little interesting here so I'm broadcasting MCC all over Japan!