Chapter 7: Aftermath

A/N: Y'all, this story is almost at 300 reads, like, 1 read away- YOU ALL ARE GONNA MAKE ME CRY, ITS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO SPEEDRUN MAKING ME CRYYY. I also need to watch the USJ attack again because my memory just went poof. (foreshadowing, you all got this story to 300+ reads, you all are fckin epic- THANK YOU-)

Me: *sleep deprived while in class*

Also me: *proceeds to write during class*

3rd Person POV:

Everyone was shocked, the SMP members just stood there, not knowing what to do about Alivebur as he turns back into Ghostbur with blue liquid coming out from his eyes. The students were scared seeing as the field was basically destroyed as Todoroki fell to the floor with blood somewhat covering his arms. 

Tommy and Puffy begin to walk to the field as Tommy holds bandages and Puffy hold a ton of healing potions. Mina and Tsu noticed this and ran towards them to help both of them out. Puffy slowly drops the potions on the floor so that they don't break and begins to wipe some of his blood off.

Puffy: Oh gosh, Alivebur went overboard with the match. . .

Tommy: Yep, it's 'cause of the state he was in. He said something along the lines of 'Philza Minecraft's reincarnation'. . . he must've been thinking about that time.

Both Mina and Tsu were confused, they didn't know what they meant by 'that time'.

Asui: What do you mean by that, kero?

Tommy flinched, he had forgotten that two U.A students were next to him. 

Tommy: Nothing. Let's just help your classmate first.

Puffy was already giving him healing potions and Todoroki just looked like he had gotten in a small fight, which wasn't the case. They noticed Aizawa running towards them.

Aizawa: Is he alright?!

Puffy looked at Aizawa with a smile and began to speak.

Puffy: Yes, he needs rest though. He shouldn't be wasting too much energy.

Aizawa sighed. He knew the guests were strong but he hadn't expected them to be that strong. 

Aizawa: Well, that's good. You'll be staying the dorms. You can go to All Might and he'll show your group where the unoccupied dorms are.

Puffy: Thank you, here. As a gift, take a potion, it may come in handy later on!

Aizawa took and looked at the potion and the liquid was a hot pink colour, it was at a perfect temperature to help someone if they were cold.  He couldn't help but smile.

Aizawa: Thank you. 

All Might came into view and dismissed the students while he walked over to the SMP members.

All Might: Nezu would like to talk to some of you, the only people who can go back to the dorms are Tommy and Quackity. Follow me, I'll show you your dorms.

The SMP members were confused, they didn't know why this Nezu person wanted to talk to them.

*In Nezu's office and Tommy + Quackity aren't there*

Nezu: Hello there! I see you are the guests that randomly popped in our class, hm?

Ghostbur: Mhm!

The other SMP members just nodded their heads. You couldn't tell if Sam and Foolish were smiling, the SMP members knew that they were though. Nezu takes out a piece of paper to write things down.

Nezu: Well, do you mind if I ask you all some questions?

The SMP members nodded signaling a 'yes'. Blue liquid still came out of Ghostbur's eyes.

Nezu: Alright, how did you come here? Where are you from?

Eret: We're all from the Dream SMP, sir. 

Nezu: Nice to hear, what are your names? We can enroll you here till you find a way back home.

The SMP members looked at each other till Puffy spoke up.

Puffy: I'm Captian Puffy or just Puffy, Eret is the one with the sunglasses. Awesamdude or Sam is the one with the gas mask and creeper mask. Foolish is the one with the Totem of Undying mask. And finally, Ghostbur. 

Puffy explained who everyone was and pointed to them so they knew.

Nezu: Interesting names, do you know what a quirk is? The other two from before didn't know what it was so that's why I'm asking.

Ghostbur: What's a quirk?

Nezu looked up and raised a brow. 

Nezu: What type of liquid is that?

The SMP members looked at Ghostbur and he smiled.

Ghostbur: Oh! It's blue, I only produce it when I'm sad though. . .

Nezu: Hm. . . I guess you all can go back to the dorms. Rest up, tomorrow is going to be an eventful day!

The SMP members thanked Nezu and left the room.

Wilbur: What did the fuckin' mouse mean about eventful day?

Foolish: I think he meant that stuff is going to happen tomorrow maybe training or something? This is a hero school after all.

Puffy: Mhm, let's get going. We are need rest now, don't we?

The other SMP members nodded and began to walk away.

*Small time skip*

After reaching the dorms, they are greeting with Tommy and Quackity making a mess everywhere.

Puffy: Oh gosh, this is going to take forever to clean up. . .

Awesamdude: Mhm. . . let's just sleep before they notice us and leave the room so they make us pick it up. 

The other SMP members nodded a simple yes and went up the stairs before Tommy and Quackity noticed them.

                   They didn't know that they were in for ride the next day.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is a bit short, I couldn't quite get it to be long like the other chapters but for the USJ chapters, I'M GONNA GO ALL OUT!! I'm re-watching the MHA episodes so I can be as accurate as possible. IF IT'S NOT ACCURATE, TELL ME AND BLAME ME- Also, you all are incredible. This fanfic alost has 350 reads?? Literally- the last time I checked on this, it had like 200 or sumthing like that- Thanks for the support!

Vocaloid, my love for it is through the roof, listen to vocaloid songs

-Rosii, wanting to write more

Words: 1027 :[