Chapter 10: [Filler Chapter]

A/N: No author's note so yea B) also 1-A student POV pog?? (Also sorry for no consistent updates, motivation has died down quite a tad- I NEED MOTIVATION GODDAMN IT-) This is mostly just a filler chapter and if updates are slow then I'm sorry :']

Jirou's POV: 

Waking up, I had to take time to process what had happened yesterday. It was quite a lot to take in seeing that actually villains had attacked us, and only us. I sighed. Good thing that the school decided to cancel for a couple of days, I honestly don't know what could've happened. I changed into appropiate clothing and sat down scrolling through my phone before hearing a knock.

*Knock Knock*

Who is that?

Jirou: I- Come in!

The door opens and I see the so called 'SMP members' enter, well, some of them were there.

Jirou: Oh, it's you guys again!

I spot Techno, Puffy, Tommy, Tubbo, Foolish and Sam. Puffy smiles brightly as she spots me.

Puffy: Hey, my little lamb! We were wondering if you'd like to spend time with us for the day! 

Techno: Mhm, Mina also agreed to come.

Mina? I guess she trusts them then. . .

Jirou: Uh sure. What time?

Tommy: Right now! Mina is already ready!

Sam: Yup.

Jirou: Oh, well I'm already changed into new clothes so we can go already.

The SMP members smiled as they proceeded to leave to doorway, except Technoblade.

Techno: I'll wait for you, is that fine?

I was confused but decided to shrug it off, it was nice of him but I just met him a day ago.

Jirou: Sure, it's fine.

I still had to put on my shoes so it was understandable. 

Techno: Hey, uh, Jirou?

Jirou: What is it? 

Techno: You remind me of Wilbur. . . when he was younger. . .

I was already tying my shoe laces so I stopped in my tracks, what did he mean by that. . . ?

Jirou: What do you mean. . . ?

Techno looked around my dorm room and smiled slightly. 

Techno: Well Wil. . . he was really obsessed with instuments and such when he was younger. Hell, he even begged Phil for a guitar when he was 5 and was really determined. . . heh. I have no clue how I remember but I do. 

Jirou: Who's Phil?

I looked at Techno and stood up as I finished tying my laces. 

Techno: Phil, Philza Minecraft. He's our father, mine, Tommy's and Wilbur's father. He's a great individual.

Techno smiles a bit before he continues talking.

Techno: Back to Wilbur, he's really good at playin' the guitar. Would you like to listen to his first ever song?

I was hesitant at first but agreed to listen to it. Techno got out his phone and searched up something by the name of 'Jubilee Line'.

[JUBILEE LINE IS FCKIN BOMB I SWEAR- PLAY IT IF YOU WISH BUT IT'S RECOMMENDED SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN-]

Soft strumming on a guitar began to play, I could tell Techno was smiling. His pointed ears were twitching slightly and a small smile was barely visible.

He was right, his brother was quite good at playing the guitar. How old was he? Not sure, maybe around 20, I never got the time to ask. 

His voice was very calm, I began smiling a bit. It sounded as if he was expressing his emotions.

Halfway through the song, Techno began humming. I followed his lead.

Jirou: Your brother, he. . . he's really good at playing guitar. Were those his original lyrics?

Techno simply nodded. The song had finally ended with the simple words, 'There's a reason, they fail.'

Techno: Yep. But I think we should get going, they're probably waitin' for us.

I looked at the time and noticed that 7 minutes had already passed by, how? Dunno, I'm asking myself the same question.

Jirou: Right, should I take an instrument with me?

Techno looked around again and pointed to my guitar, I think I know where he's going with this. . .

Jirou: Alright, let's hurry. We can't have them waiting even longer!

I quickly grab my guitar and run out the dorm building with Techno.

Tommy: Finally! What took you so long?!

Wilbur smacked Tommy on the back of the head.

Wilbur: Shut up Tommy!

Tommy began throwing insults at Wilbur, a shit ton to be exact. Puffy had to break up the fight and Wilbur and Tommy both puffed their cheeks and crossed their arms like children. It was really funny, didn't think both of them would do that! I end up giggling in which Mina recognized me.

Mina: Jirou! I didn't think you would come with us!

Jirou: Oh well, surprise?

Mina laughs before Foolish speaks up.

Foolish: So. . . . where are we gonna go?

Tommy and Wilbur had a mischievous look on their faces which made me question them till they shouted something.

Tommy + Wilbur: ARCADE SO WE CAN GET THE VLOG GUN!!

Sam: This is going to be a very long day then, huh?

Techno: Seems like it.

Mina: Well, there is this arcade near U.A so we can head there first!

Foolish: RACE YOU THERE!!

Jirou: I- HEY, THAT'S NOT FAIR, YOU'RE LIKE 20 FEET TALL!!

Puffy: OH, C'MONNNN!!

Sam: JEEZ, FOOLISH THAT WAS SO NOT CALLED FOR!

Tommy: FUCK YOU, FOOLISH!! I'M OUT OF HERE, I'M GONNA GET THERE FIRST!!

Wilbur: OH NO YOU'RE NOT, TOMMY!!

Techno: HAH, YOU NERDS! I'VE GOT MY TRIDENT!!

Tubbo: I CAN'T RUN THAT FAST, THAT'S NOT FAIR!!

We all begin running but it's really clear that Foolish is going to win. . . I'm not sure what Mina is feeling right now or thinking but I know what I'm feeling and thinking. 'Maybe they aren't so bad after all. . .' 

A/N: WHOO, I'M LITERALLY IN LIKE EXTRA CLASSES OR SUM SHIT AND IDFC- I'M TRYING TO ACTUALLY GET A CHAPTER OUT BUT HERE, CHAPTER 11 IS GONNA BE ABOUT THEM HANGING OUT W/ JIROU AND MINA, WHOOOOOO

I'm a simp for Jirou and Mina, NO ONE CAN STOP ME- also listen to Right Hand Man, it's a banger song >>

Words: 1044!