Chapter 6: Battles

A/N: Hope y'all enjoyed Chapter 5! I got minor writers block but vocaloid songs got me through it B) 

My best friend is the one who picked the pairs/ matches so yea, they are pretty poggers- 

Anyways, ONTO THE CHAPTER!

3rd Person POV:

Eret's eyes widened once he heard his name, he didn't expect to get called on the first. Uraraka on the other hand, was prepared for the moment. 

Aizawa: Prepare for your match, you'll get 5 minutes.

Eret turned around to look at the SMP members.

Eret: Have one of you got a bed? We can't risk one of us dying and not being able to respawn back.

Foolish looks in his inventory and smiles, indicating he has one and places it down.

Mina, Kirishima, Jirou and Kaminari stare at them as they see Foolish places down a fucking bed so only Eret could get in it before getting out of it quickly.

Mina: How did Foolish get out a literal bed from thin air?!

Mina's expression turns from shocked to a pouty expression.

Mina: If I had a bed like that, I would be in it all day!!

Kaminari: Well, it is weird of them to just get a bed out of no-where. . .but it could be their quirk!

Jirou: Wow, you actually said something while using your braincells.

Kaminari: I- HEY, EVERYTHING I SAY INCLUDES BRAINCELLS *Inaudible screaming*

Quackity: Hey, be quiet! The match is about to start!

The bakusquad (excluding Sero and Bakugou of course) looked to the field and saw Eret holding a weird looking egg and Uraraka in a fighting stance. All of the SMP members and U.A students began to cheer on their teammate. Eret took off his sunglasses, making his pitch white eyes visible which Uraraka thought that he might've been blind.

Tommy: HELL YEA ERET, DO YOUR BEST BIG MAN!

Momo: Do your best, everyone!

Foolish: YOU GOT THIS, ERET!

Everyone was cheering till Aizawa came into view and they all became silent. 

Aizawa: You will start once I say "May the battle commence". 

Eret held onto the egg tighter.

Aizawa: One. Two. Three. MAY THE BATTLE COMMENCE.

Uraraka runs at Eret but before she could reach them and activate her quirk, Eret throws the egg down and a horse comes out of it. 'How did a horse come out of that!?' Uraraka thought to herself. Having a bit of mercy, she moved her hand out of the way so the horse didn't float and die.

Eret on the other hand, used the chance to hop on the horse and puts diamond horse armor plus a saddle on it, meaning that damage would be reduced and he could control it. Eret swiftly dashed near Uraraka and got his sword out of his inventory. He did this so he could cut her a bit to where she would go unconscious.

He successfully done it a couple of times but was stopped due to Uraraka's quirk and Eret's sword floated up to the sky. It wasn't like he wouldn't be able to see it again, he could just craft another one.

Eret: Welp, guess it's time to start throwing hands, heh.

Uraraka couldn't hear him but she took the chance to knock him down as Eret was looking at the sky, except that's what Eret wanted her to do, his eyes are purely white which meant she couldn't tell where he was looking.