Chapter 3: Settling In

A/N: Not much to say for an author's note so, ONTO THE STORY!! WOO

                       "YOU'VE BEEN TO WARS AT A YOUNG AGE?!?!?!?

      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV:

Midoriya, Aizawa and Owari couldn't believe what they had just learned about Quackity, especially Tommy. they had never heard of a literal 9 year old going into battle with others along side him. How did he get permission to go into war?!

Tommy: "Yeah, I know, "that's such a young age to go into battle, blah blah blah," I really didn't have much of a choice but still went with the flow."

Owari: "Ahem. . . let's continue. . . so, last question. What are your quirks, please be honest, remember, I can tell if you're lying." 

Quackity: "Sorry but, we've got no idea what a quirk is. . .is it something we're supposed to know?"

Silence once again. The room filled with another aura that was indescribable. 3 were shocked, 2 were confused.

Owari: "This is getting weird by the minute. . .Midoriya, have you written down everything that they've said?"

Midoriya looked up from his notebook and nodded. 

Owari: Perfect! Before we analize this, have you got a place to live?

The question was directed to both Quackity and Tommy, which both shook their head no.

Owari: Well, Aizawa, they don't seem much of a threat. Do you mind if they live with you for a while? They can attend U.A if they'd like and Nezu can either approve or decline.

Aizawa: *sigh* Sure, why not. I'll try to get Nezu to approve so I can keep an eye on them so they don't do anything stupi-

Tommy: HEY! WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUPID?! ME AND BIG Q ARE BIG MEN AND ARE SMART!!

Aizawa: Whatever, you two stay here while we analize the information you've given us.

*Click*

*Insert door closing noise here, I forgot the noise name of it-*

Tommy: What do you think they're going to do with the information, Quackity?

Quackity: I don't know, but I sure don't want to repeat school, what the fuck man!

*After examining the shit n at Nezu's office*

Aizawa opens the door to Nezu's office with Owari following close behind him.

Nezu: Ah! Aizawa and Owari, nice to see you two again!

Owari: Hello Nezu, we've encountered some strange people in the hallway between class 1-A and class 1-B. We were wondering if you'd allow them to attend U.A as they don't seem much of a threat! 

Aizawa: It's true. We've examined the information the two boys had given us and both weren't apart of the L.O.V or associated with them. But something stuck out though.

Nezu: Hm? What is it, Aizawa?

Aizawa: Both had scars on their bodies and both had been through wars, one of them had been in wars since they were 9 years old. . .

Nezu seemed to be surprised by this. It shocked him, yes, but it wasn't quite visible on his face.

Nezu: That's. . . strange to say the least. . . I'll accept for both of them to attend, make sure to keep an eye on them Aizawa. I'll put them in your class as they seen you and know who you are.